All reviews frozen grapes swim up bar pool area fresh towels salt and pepper restaurants and shopping per day night life renovated room nice pool lounge chairs aruba beach juan
Reviewed 2 February 2018

I just spent 8 days in room 302 . Rooms are small, but big enough, because all we did was sleep there! It is close to the beach, casinos, and restaurants. That's why we chose this place, and will choose it again when we return. I was able to get a regular massage with Christina, which was excellent.....and because we stayed at the hotel, you get 25% off all your spa purchases. The staff was extremely friendly, although problems occurred when we didn't get clean towels, and couldn't speak the language. All worked out. It diffinately is more of a three star hotel, as you can find rust in the bathrooms, and coffee is only in the lobby til 9:00am (don't get there a minute after....it's gone!)

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank erjcyo
Reviewed 28 January 2018

A juge room with separate toilets and shower close to the beach at an affordable rate during high season in Aruba close to restaurants and bars. What else does one need on this island. Staff was very friendly and helpful
The only thing I did not like was that my stay was only two days and not longer but the hotel could not help that :)

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank GijsvanOostveen
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Staff where friendly. While the hotel claims there is WiFi throughout the facilities, it did not work !
I was not able to access my emails nor phone services during my stay.
Further, while I was enjoying the beautiful Caribbean weather, it got really sweaty in the room when our AC was not working !
This hotel does not have WiFi nor AC and it was really difficult. Be prepared to suffer !

Stayed: January 2018
4  Thank Ike T
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

As advertised, Brickell Bay is distinctly 3-star. Stay for the location and affordability, not the property itself. On the plus side, you’re walking distance to lots of great restaurants and bars, and the beach access is nice to have. Pool area is pretty good, and the bar tender there is great. The rooms are just OK. They’re humid, with some spots of rust, moisture, and a little mold, but overall they’re clean enough. They do seem to run short of towels when full as others here have mentioned, but they quickly brought some when we asked. Overall, it’s a fine place to stay on a budget, or at peak times when all the prices spike.

Stayed: January 2018
4  Thank ctstrick
Reviewed 18 December 2017

During my stay at Brickell, I did not have any problems. The staff was friendly, the room was clean, and the beds were extremely comfortable. I felt safe - even at home during my stay. The beach was just a short walk across the street and there were beach chairs provided by Brickell. The hotel is in the heart of the restaurants, bars, and clubs. For the price, you cannot beat it. I will be staying at Brickell again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple