All reviews matthews restaurant presidential suite bea geerman home away from home time share recommend casa alhambra casino rci exchange daily maid service twin beds full kitchen room attendant management team dunkin donuts year after year main building second week
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We just returned from a 10 day vacation in Aruba. My family and I have been visiting Aruba for 30 years and have no desire to go anywhere else. It’s our home away from home...the beautiful ocean and the wonderful Aruban people. I feel completely safe. The front desk, bartenders, housekeeping and my special friend that makes sure that we have clean beach towels are just simply amazing. They are always happy and willing to help.
I did have a personal situation that required some help. I enlisted the help of Bell Captain Irwin and his co-worker Keanu. It was Saturday late afternoon after these two men worked hard all day. Off the clock, they went above and beyond to help me with my situation. I will be forever grateful to them. I wish I had two sons like them. Just amazing young men. Eagle beach was voted #3 best beach in the world ...Irwin and Keanu are # 1

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank dianneoldroyd
Bob_Curtis, General Manager at Casa Del Mar Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear dianneoldroyd,

Thanks you for taking the time to write a review of your family's latest stay at Casa del Mar. We are glad that you love Aruba so much and feel safe and welcome here. Erwin and Keannu are both wonderful employee and represent the best of what makes Arubans' so warm and caring.

We will be sure to recognize them for their efforts and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I wonderful place to go with family and friends property is clean security is good could use a little bit of updating on the Internet overall very very good time. This is our fourth year in a row going to Casa Delmar plan on going back next year and years to come

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bob_Curtis, General Manager at Casa Del Mar Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of your stay at Casa del Mar. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the resort to be a perfect resort for families. We are glad that you have chosen to return for your fourth visit and hope that you return again soon.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I own at Casa Del Mar (CDM) for 30 years and I gladly say that I am extremely partial to my home away from home. My unit is a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit that is directly on the beach overlooking the pool and ocean. Yes, CDM is 30 years old and is currently in the planning stage of a complete renovation that will take several years to complete. Still, the units are still very nice, clean, comfortable.

The CDM "TEAM" is wonderful...Bob Curtis, General Manager/ Ferdinand Winterdal,Chief Engineer/ Maureen Blake, Security Manager & her staff/ Shanella Pantophelt, Reservation Supv./ Jessica Alders & Bea Geerman, Member Relations / Imelda Bardouille, Front Desk / and Erwin Baptiste, Mr. CDM can't be beat.

As I said at top... I am partial about CDM and just love it. If you want opulence, stagnant water that just sits there with no tide or movement and assigned seating, elbow to elbow with no place to move by all means go to the high-rise area... but if you want a friendly, relaxed, caring place with great people and staff that truly care about CDM and their owners and guests this is the place to be to have the true Aruban experience. Just my opinion.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sheila A

Dear Sheila A,

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review of Casa del Mar. CDM is truly a home away from home for so many of our members and coming back is like visiting family. It is nice to work at a resort where both the employees and members have such a love for the resort and each other. Our employees love our members and providing them with true Aruban hospitality.

We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Presidential suites have two bedrooms, two baths, full kitchen, dining and living rooms - and a large balcony providing for beautiful sunsets from many rooms. Staff are friendly and property is well maintained. Nice pool area. Several excellent restaurant choices within walking distance. Matthew's is onsite, Ricardo's, Twist of Flavors, The Chop House are all next door. Small stores for essentials are onsite. A relaxing friendly resort with handy access to all basic needs.

This area of beach can be rough on some days...so ocean swimming may not always be possible depending on the time of year and wind conditions. Generally a short walk up the beach in either direction will get you to a calmer spot on those days.

Great rooms, great staff, great food options.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Paul D,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us and for the detailed description of the resort and the amenities offered in the area.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Although the weather was perfect, our room was not. While it may not have been representative, we felt the room was tired and we had a leak in the ceiling which caused the floor in the hall and bath to be a hazard. Maintenance did not repair, nor were we offered another room or discount. The bathroom appeared to have some mold, and did not seem terribly clean.

Room Tip: I would select a room in the main buildings by the ocean and larger pool next time. If you want quiet, however, the pool in the building we were in was only used by a few people
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank dkmdinkel

Dear dkmdinkel,

Thank you for your review of your stay with us. I am sorry that you had an issue in your suite which affected your experience. We review all maintenance issues daily and if we were not able to remedy the issue while you were here, we should have offered you another suite.

We will be updating all units in the near future with new fixtures, appliances and furniture. I hope that you give us another opportunity to provide you with a great vacation experience.