Open today: 09:00 - 17:00

from US$79.99
from US$1,098.00
from US$115.00
1,730 results
All reviews octopus captain jethro sunset cruise donuts card tricks sandwiches private charter champagne brunch boca catalina great sailing snorkeling trip friendly crew drinks and snacks small boat beautiful sunset boat ride these guys
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2021

Went to Aruba with my friends. We booked for 3 hours in the morning slot. Had hotel pick up and drop off. We had Jose as our guide. He was so fun and entertaining! Made our drinks perfect everytime and the food was great. You can play your music on the Bluetooth speaker and the boat has great scenery. We snorkeled for a little and enjoyed the waters. Would definitely recommend booking with them. Especially if you want it to exclusively be just you and your friends/family.
It was just great vibes and a great time.

Reviewed 25 May 2021

The crew on the ship was amazing! They were constantly giving us food and drinks and were so kind! They work hard and fast to make sure everyone is taken care of. The snorkeling sites are awesome and the views are beautiful!

Reviewed 24 May 2021 via mobile

It was great everyone was kind. Jose was kind enough and patient to teach us. He was also very attentive.
We also loved Elena and her dog Charlie greeting us.

Reviewed 22 May 2021

My husband and I recently came back from our honeymoon in Aruba. I loved being on this Afternoon Snorkeling tour. The staff were so friendly, warm, and welcoming! We had a fun group. My husband loved snorkeling and seeing the ship wreck. I loved being on the boat and soaking in all of the sun. The drinks were great as well! I highly recommend this tour, this is a must!

Reviewed 20 May 2021

Great time and experience , Jose gave great instructions on our ride, was very helpful
Snorkeling was amazing at the shipwreck. Take plenty of sunscreen.