“Very Good Visit, Food, and Service”

J.H. Yee's Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 November 2016

I stopped by for some dinner on the light side.
The restaurant is expansive and has a kitchen and a sushi prep area as well as several rooms.
It allows an over-view of the area because it is on the 2nd floor right above Hard Rock Cafe!
I had Crab Rangoon and several sushi rolls and was satisfied with both the quality and the service and would visit again.
It's a great place for a large party, is beautifully decorated, and easily accessible to the main areas of the entertainment area of Aruba!
Give it a try!

Reviewed 15 November 2016

I've eaten here in the past & have not been disappointed. Finding good Chinese food in Aruba is a quest. To begin with, the decor is beautiful! Very modern & upscale! Dining is indoors or out.Wait staff is very efficient. You start off with a heated towel-nice touch! They offer other Asian cuisine but I wanted Chinese. I ordered the steamed dumplings as an app & gobbled them up. Very good! For my entree, I had the spicy orange shrimp. They were fried & in a wonderful spicy(not too) orange glaze/sauce with rice. Really enjoyed the meal. For dessert, i had the lychees--love this fruit. Comes in a nice syrup. Good wine & nice experience. Will definitely return next year.

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

We were craving Chinese food and always good here. Pretty restaurant and super good service. Hot and sour soups was good as was the "happy family" dish and sushi.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

My mom and I went to have dinner here and wow was I impressed. Not only was their dynamite roll the best I've ever had, our waiter whom I don't remember his first name, I remember his last name being Croes because that's my mom's last name; he gave us amazing, excellent, 5 star service. He was very attentive, and had recommended us a really good pinot noir (my new favorite).
The food was also really really good, my mom and I are sushi fanatics and they are definitely worth the try.
MUST VISIT!!!

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

We wanted something light for dinner so opted for soup and dim sum. Service was fine. Food was ok. Resturant had a slight smell that we couldn't quite place but it was manageable. The mojitos were strong and pretty good.