“Back a second time”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 December 2015

We were here two years ago and enjoyed our meal so we decided to go back, this time bringing my mother in law who loves Chinese food. We again had a great meal. It was very empty in the restaurant and we are not quite sure why. The food is very good and fresh. We ordered sushi, soup, a few entrees, the pork appetizer, etc. Everything comes out very fresh. Vegetables are nice and crisp. The food is nicely seasoned and sauces are very good and not too heavy. If you are looking for really good Asian foo on the island in a great location I would recommend this.

Reviewed 18 December 2015

This restaurant is one of my favorite Chinese/Asian cuisine...they serve the best orange chicken in town!! Must try! They offer you a warm towel before and after your meal great touch. The service is good and the ambiance is also very nice.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

I've always been spoiled food-wise by being born & raised in NYC… that being said I was pleasantly surprised by the taste of the food here. YUM! We came here for lunch special (12pm-3pm), which includes a soup, an entree, a spring roll, & ice cream. At $17.50 (yes, US dollars!), it's not a steal at all…especially compared to the $6 meals I can get in NYC which taste even better. However, this was the only restaurant on the island that I actually returned to within a single visit. The service is pretty great. They serve you a hot towel before and after your meal… so that's a very nice touch. they also serve you fried noodles & duck sauce, which I always love getting for free! And the ambiance is very pretty, ethnic, & modern. So all in all, it was worth it for us because it reminded us of the Chinese we eat back home and we were happy to eat a meal we enjoyed. (full disclosure: I'm a Chinese food snob--very picky)

Reviewed 11 December 2015

On second floor over Hard Rock Café. Very nice décor and excellent Chinese food. Service was good. Prices moderate. Portions were large. This was our first visit but will return next trip.

Reviewed 29 November 2015

We have eaten here 3 times in the past 2 years. It is great. However it is on the second floor of the building, and I am not sure about elevators.
The food as well as service was great. We were a table of 16 one night, and at least 10 the other, and it was not a problem. We were all served at once. We had a great time.