“La Vista lobster bufffet”
Review of La Vista

La Vista
Price range: US$0 - US$55
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2018

The Saturday night lobster buffet was excellent. The service was the best we had during out stay at the Marriott. Our waiter Alexis was very engaging and responded with great customer service. We would recommend the La Vista to anyone traveling to Aruba.

ArubaMarriottResort, Manager at La Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for dining with us at LaVista I am very pleased to know that you have enjoyed our Lobster buffet . I will makes sure to share your comments with my team at LaVista. We hop to welcome you soon again at LaVista.

Complex Director of Food & Beverage

Write a ReviewReviews (1,209)

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ate breakfast every morning at Marriott’s La Vista restaurant and we requested the waiter, Francis, everyday. He was friendly, engaging and he always had a smile on his face! We can’t wait to go back next year for his exceptional service.

ArubaMarriottResort, Manager at La Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for visiting LaVista breakfast during your vacation at the Marriott. We hope to welcome you soon again at LaVsita.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Best food my wife and I have had around the Aruba Marriot. It wasn’t too spendy, either. I think we paid $40, with tip, for both of us at lunch.

I had the steak sandwich - one of the best I’ve ever had. And my wife had the La Vista burger and loved it. First time she’s ever finished a whole burger with the bun (normally she quits halfway or takes the bun off to finish), but it tasted so good she forced herself to finish! LoL

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for dining with us at LaVista. I am very pleased to read that you have enjoyed your experience at LaVista.
We are looking forward welcoming you soon again at LaVista.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We dined here for breakfast and lunch and I really enjoyed the lunch. Food was delicious. If you’re staying here it’s a must for lunch. The breakfast is alright as well.

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for dining with us at LaVista. I am very pleased to know that you have enjoyed your time at LaVista. We hope to welcome you soon again at LaVista.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

This is my 1st review about anything on Tripadvisor. My wife and I have been vacationing in Aruba for several years now, enjoying the Beaches, the Friendly People and our Favorite Restaurants of which there are many. This last trip while staying at The Surf Club we decided one night we were going to stay local and dine at La Vista Restaurant at the Marriott Hotel. We've dined there several times before and it was always very good but this time was Exceptional!!!!! We haven't been there for quite some time because they took some of our favorite dishes off the menu. Earlier that evening I walked over to La Vista and spoke with the Hostess Gabrielle and asked her if they would be able to make Chicken Parmigiana as it is no longer on the menu. She was very nice and told me to wait 1 minute. Gabrielle then came out from the kitchen with the Chef, his name was Miguel and he told me he would be Happy to accommodate my request. I realize Chicken Parmigiana is not a complicated dish to make but their willingness to accommodate me meant a lot. When we arrived later that evening Gabrielle remembered us and sat us at a nice table outside on the deck overlooking the Beach. Our server Maybel was outstanding, very nice and very attentive and when dinner was served Chef Miguel came out to make sure everything was to our liking. Not only was the Chicken Parmigiana Delicious the Presentation was a work of art. Gabrielle came by again to make sure we were enjoying our dinner and then Edwin the Manager came over and wanted to know if everything was to our satisfaction. I was so Blown Away by this Dining Experience I felt I had to share this. We've dined at 5 Star Restaurants before and have never received a fraction of the attention or service that we received that night. Our compliments to Edwin, Chef Miguel, Gabrielle, and Maybel for making our Dining Experience a Fabulous one!!!!!! I highly recommend La Vista if you're looking for Delicious Food, Exceptional Service in a Beautiful Setting you won't be disappointed. Thank You Edwin, Miguel and staff we look forward to dining with you again soon. We hope your Supervisors are reading not just this review but all of these positive reviews.
Many Thanks,
Jean & Gary

1  Thank jeangary519
ArubaMarriottResort, Manager at La Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Dear Jean & Gary

Wow this is an amazing review and your first too very well done. Thank you so much for sharing this great story with us. I am very impressed with my team at LaVista and I will make sure to congratulate them for a fantastic job. I am sure my team will be very excited reading you review. This shows us that we are at the right way looking after our guest. Thank you very much fro dining with us at LaVista. We hope to see you soon again for many more Chicken Parmigianino. We are looking forward welcoming you soon again at LaVista.