There's a reason this place has 40 very good 80 excellent ratings and only 3 poor (two star) ratings. Stop looking now -- these are the ratings and this is the place if you want the best of both worlds. Walk north for miles on the beach and you get the "real" Aruba -- stunning uncrowded beaches. Walk south and you get the other Hi rise Aruba for miles. This is the only place where you can have both local beach and tourist beach within a few hundred feet. Want relative tranquility? Ditch the chair, grab a cooler with ice and head north a few football fields. Want a cool Dutch girl to bring you breakfast, lunch and cold beers every 10 minutes? Go south just past Marriott and hang at Moomba -- chairs are free for Boardwalk folk. Want 24 hour room service with a caricature of the servile global underclass for much more money? Stay at a corporate hi rise anywhere in the Caribbean. Like I said, stop looking now and click it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel offers 14 spacious casitas spread out in the peaceful gardens of a historic coconut plantation. The hotel is located just a 3 minutes walk from popular Palm Beach where you can enjoy our NEW cozy beach area, providing shade and lounge chairs. All 14 casitas are tastefully decorated in fresh Caribbean colors and feature a large living room, fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom, separate bedroom(s), private patio equipped with your own hammock and BBQ grill, TV, full air conditioning and free WIFI. Daily breakfast service is available. Other perks and privileges include daily housekeeping services, complimentary beach towels, beach chairs, cool box and snorkel gear. The owners of the hotel, fun twin sisters, offer concierge services and excellent recommendations, providing you with the local scoop. The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel with palm-fringed gardens and cozy swimming pool offers the ultimate setting for a relaxing and romantic vacation in Aruba. Couples of all ages as well as young families will truly enjoy this hidden gem in Palm Beach, Aruba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Boardwalk Hotel Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Vacation Retreat Hotel
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach