2,896 results
All reviews pega pega ike's bistro french steakhouse chop house ana maria orange flag high rise area del sol all inclusive plan all inclusive package our honeymoon garden view small cooler happy hour couples massage low key relaxing vacation
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit to Aruba - I could not have asked for a better place to stay. Manchebo Beach Resort is an excellent choice if looking for a quiet, beautiful, relaxing beach. Service is great, restaurants are excellent. Of special notice Jason at Omakese was wonderful, Very friendly and efficient service in your part .

As a suggestion: should change mattresses, because they are already very soft and damage the back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sergio C
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here in the middle of July and everything exceeded our expectations. In fact, we enjoyed the location, the atmosphere and the food so much we never left the resort. (I do admit I am sad we didn't explore Aruba more, but the purpose of this vacation was to relax!) All the staff members we encountered were friendly and helpful, Gustavo was the highlight as his stories, service and personality stood out! The beach was the most beautiful beach hands down, the weather was perfect, and with a palapa and cocktails there was no need to leave! We ate breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday at the resort and were never disappointed! The chia pudding, paella, and lobster night were definite treats! I would definitely recommend those with children stay elsewhere, I have 3 kids myself, and the atmosphere here is more conducive to adult relaxation. If I had my kids I would be worried they would be disturbing everyone else! I would not hesitate to recommend Manchebo, and I'm already dreaming of a return trip!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Kelly M
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Smaller than the big crowded resorts and perfectly place. Just a little piece of paradise. Relaxing, great price and if you need a get away take it to Aruba...just a great spot for us to celebrate out anniversary and do something different than we did in Aruba the first time we went.

Stayed: September 2017
3  Thank David D
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I spent our birthdays in Aruba and we are so pleased we selected Manchebo for our special occasion. We noted on our reservation that it was our birthday, so the kind and generous staff had placed a bottle of sparkling wine in our room in an ice bucket with two flutes and and welcoming note. It’s those types of things that really make this place one stand out. Every thing from start to finish was delightful. The hotel is peaceful, the staff are friendly and the location on Eagle Beach is surpassed by none. If you are a guest who prefers the larger chain high rise hotels, this place is not for you. If you have kids, I’d recommend going up the street to one of the high rises as there are many couples enjoying the low key environment here. The pool is a perfect place to cool off and Pega Pega (the pool bar/restaurant) offers great food, and wonderful happy hour and friendly staff. I also truly enjoyed the spa. We did not get the all inclusive package as we are guests who prefer to explore other bars and restaurants, but the guests we spoke to who did get the all inclusive package said it was a great deal. Another aspect about Manchebo that really stood out is how pristine the beach is. We never had to fight to get a palapa or beach chairs. We left our belongings at our palapa and went into the ocean with no fear that anything would get stolen...and nothing ever was! Beach chairs and palapas were easily had any day of the week and any time of the day during our whole stay. We spoke with guests at the high rise hotels who told of nightmare stories trying to reserve a beach chair early in the morning only to be told there were none left. The management reception with free drinks and snacks was a nice touch. The on site gift shop has a wonderful assortment of souvenirs and toiletries. Our room was comfortable, roomy and had a pleasant garden view with a balcony. Loved the walk in shower and high quality toiletries that were replenished each day. Thank you for a wonderful time Manchebo! We will be back soon!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank PhxMermaid
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have been going here continually for many years. The staff, waiters And all the restaurants are really nice and food excellent.
Great food and drinks at the Managers Cocktail Hour also.
Every night 5-7 Happy Hours,, that’s a fun time, try some of their fancy drinks.
Eagle Beach is the Best Beach, great for long walks.
Not crowded like at the high rise Hotels
You will really enjoy your stay here

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple