1,729 results
All reviews palm beach club sunset grill laguna restaurant diamond member curacao tower mira solo jean pierre exotic birds palapa reservation system paddle boarding beautiful property towel hut front row ocean view restaurants and shopping beach area kids club
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Just spent 5 days at the Hilton in Aruba. This hotel was recently renovated and is just beautiful. The grounds are so lush with plants, trees, and flowers so much nicer than most resorts along the strip. The pools are amazing. Stayed in a garden view room with 2 double beds, room was a kinda on the smaller side but never felt cramped. This will now be my go-to hotel in Aruba. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Make sure to reserve your palpaya at 4pm for the next day! If you are a Hilton honors member you receive free wifi in the room.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank lhalloran
Hans Georg R, General Manager at Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear lhalloran,

We’re so happy that you had such a great experience at our hotel! We appreciate your feedback regarding our renovations and the landscaping that our team members meticulously care for. We strive to provide our own little paradise in the overall beauty of Aruba. I’m glad that our staff showed off the ‘Best in Class’ service we pride ourselves on. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

The location, beach and tropical grounds create the perfect vacation. The staff has always been extremely attentive to all the guests needs. It becomes obvious the staff takes great pride in the Hotel, and it shows.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear jjglancey,

Thanks for your review! We appreciate the kind words and are so glad that you were able to experience our authentic Aruban hospitality. Our team takes great pride in what they do and love doing it! We hope you’ll come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

I'm currently staying here coming from the US visiting Aruba for the first time and I must say so far so good! I was TERRIFIED of how this hotel would work out as I have read many worrisome reviews about this place after I had already booked my trip.

Check in was fantastic! All four staff members greeted me with a smile, very polite and quickly checked me in. I was accidently put in a double bed quest room and Edwin at check-in immediately changed my room to the king bed I requested!

While walking through the resort I stopped many people to get beach towels, food options in the area etc and not one person was rude or impolite!

I'm in the tower farthest from the beach in a regular standard guestroom and my room is great! It's not itsy bitsy like some reviews I've read and my bathroom is a nice size as well! The room is completely renovated with new furnishings etc and it's beyond clean! Quiet, clean and cozy.

Only complaint is that food on the resort is a bit expensive but what can you do about that really.

Overall, place is great and I was pleasantly surprised upon my arrival.

Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank jennybenny81
Hans Georg R, General Manager at Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Dear jennybenny81,

Thank you for your feedback concerning your stay at our resort. I’m thrilled to know that our staff displayed the Aruban hospitality that we pride ourselves on and that you were pleased with our recently completed renovations. We try to connect on a personal level with each guest as we love seeing you all when you return to Aruba. We take all feedback into account when we review our goal to provide outstanding stays, so I appreciate your kind words and honesty. Come back soon!

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

The Hilton Aruba was very nice, the lobby was spacious and they had a nice cafe with gift shop. The room was also nice, as there was a balcony, and nice bathroom. The pool was clean, and it wasn't hard to pay for a cabana or bed. Overall throughout my stay, I liked the hotel very much.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Aroundtheworld046,

Thanks for the kind words regarding your recent stay with us. We love hearing when our valued guests have a great experience all-around, and found our amenities easy to access. If you should return to Aruba in the future, we hope you’ll come back and see us!

Reviewed 13 May 2017

This is a nice hotel but the front desk service is lacking...

I reserved and ocean view room, upon arrival the front desk clerk informed me that they only had my original reservation which was a partial ocean view. Since I had my booking information with me I showed it to the clerk. He said they were sold out and proceeded to a back room. He returned and continued to check me in, while confirming that I would have an ocean view.
When I got to the room, I walked out on the balcony and could barley see the ocean. I returned to the front and approched an agent at the desk (I believe his name was Archer) who confirmed that the room was a partial ocean view, so I gave him the same information I gave the clerk who checked me in. He then proceeded to tell me the same room was now an ocean view. I asked if I could get a room change, he said he was off duty and started speaking to his co worker in a language I was not familiar with and then said to his co-worker "you can deal with them".
Eventually I was assisted by Romeo, who offered me a credit ( I assumed it was to my card but it wasn't) I was so frustrated.... I may have misinterpreted his statement.
This was not how I planned to start my vacation and I was extremely disappointed with the check in process.
I expected better service from the Hilton brand.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Bernadette A
Hans Georg R, General Manager at Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear Bernadette A,

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your stay at our resort. I am truly sorry to read that you had e disappointing experience during your check in process. I have shared your comments and observation with the respective department. At Hilton, we always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. Thank you for your feedback and hope to welcome you soon again.