“Top Notch Performance!”
Review of Casa Nonna

Casa Nonna
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa Nonna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From instantly walking in to a very attentive and present staff to food that was dry flavorful and fresh. We had the ability to sit out on the patio and listen to live music while we dined. The true winner was our server. She was as sweet as can be but extremely knowledgeable on both the food and wine menu.

Lastly, get the cheese bread appetizer. We ended up ordering it twice during our meal. Definitely a 5 out 5 experience.

2  Thank brentb91

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The staff are all excellent!
Drinks are the best!
The food is just the best. Meatballs were delicious. I can’t wait to try Casa Nonna in New York. I really hope they are equally great. Pasta is homemade.

1  Thank CAALFLL
Reviewed 11 October 2018

I was excited to hear that the Ritz Carlton was opening a new italian restaurant named Casa Nonna. I have dined at the NYC location and thought it was very good. But the Aruba location leaves much to be desired and gets an "N" for needs improvement. The service was average at best, and my chicken parmesan was almost inedible. It came served on the bone, which sounds good in theory, but the meat was tough and did not taste good. I think you can do much better at places like Sole Mare and Azzurro. Pass on this place.

2  Thank JackieC2312
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Wonderful Italian meal at Casa Nonna. From the cocktails to our entrees to the service everything was superb. I would definitely go back. A bit expensive but it’s worth every penny and the food is very fresh.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Ritz-Carlton and ate at Casa Nonna. I do not recommend it. Our food was brought to us one hour after we ordered it. The food is over priced and just ok. Only when we asked the waiter where the food this was noticed. We got free desserts for the hour wait. Mind you the restaurant was not crowded. The only highlight was the mixologist who made our drinks.
Will not go again.