“A precious jewel among many plain rocks!”

Rotisserie La Braise Aruba
Price range: US$3 - US$30
Description: We are a French Fusion International food Restaurant, Chicken is the speciality of the house, we have fish, meat, vegetarian, pasta, kids menu and more!
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Great food in a terrific environment with wonderful atmosphere. This newcomer is among the top five of the very best of all Aruba fine dining establishments. Staff is knowledgeable and well-trained. Owner, managers and serve staff are attentive, interesting and engaging. Even music is nicely selected. A thoroughly delightful place for breakfast, lunch, dinner or simply drinks and socializing. Perfect for a romantic meal for couples, very nice for family meals, nice private spots for business discussions, and quite nice for individuals as well. Can't say enough good things about this restaurant. Excellent for tourists looking for something special, and ideal for half year residents like my wife and me who visit the restaurant often. (NS)

dilanl2016, Propriétaire at Rotisserie La Braise Aruba, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much guys we really appreciate your revieuw and we hope to see you again ! Was our pleasure

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Met some local friends here for dinner during the week. We were a group of six.

The atmosphere inside is incredibly well put together and makes for a great experience. Mohammed and his waitstaff are very welcoming and provide excellent service.

The food, while on the more expensive side, is incredible! For an appetizer I tried something new, frog legs! They tasted very good and were cooked wonderfully. For my main course I ordered the 1/4 180 day old chicken. It was so unbelievably moist and seasoned to perfection.

Overall, the experience here is 5 stars all day long. I highly recommend coming for a visit.

Thank you very much for you beautiful comment ! We are happy that you had.good time with us ! We hope to see you again !

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

After several visits on Wednesday ,the local night, when the dollar prices are in Florin the food was always excellent.
I always eat the Sirloin steak from the Angus and 12 ounce big.It was always fantastic and we recommand it to several local people. Today we came back and we saw on the menu card that the 12 ounce was deleted. We ask the wheater if there was something changed. She came back with the message from the chef cook that is was the same weight. I ordered the steak but what we get was a terrible peace of meat, flat, well done, not taste, salted, much fat and max 8 ounce!
There was from the manager no excuse and no explanation why they changed the menu card.
Normaly you paid for this item $47,00 exclude 15% service charge. A lot of money I think.
This was our last visit there and I recommend to our friends,Please don’t go there because you will be fooled.

1  Thank PieterSpliethof
dilanl2016, Propriétaire at Rotisserie La Braise Aruba, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Hi guys, thank you for you feedback.
We sorry to hear that you did'nt had what you was expect from us.
Actually the meat is already cut with the weight when we buy it . Is true that before we was using 16 oz but after feuw feedback of customer that's say that the meat is very big we decide to work with a striploin of 12oz that.we charged 46$ and this without service charge and BBO that we paid already in all our product that we buy. The price and the menu are in the site web and in front of the place to the Stand Menu. We already try to make our best and give 45% off to the local people only . And is the same for all our meat! The waiter are always there to help you out with the menu if is not suffisant clear for you !!!

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited La Braise because of a taxi driver. I am a chicken lover so the taxi driver had me when he said they specialize chicken, despite feeling slightly reluctant due to it also being French, as most French restaurants have extremely small portions. We went there with last detail in mind and as such ordered several items chicken. Caesar, frog legs and scallops for apps and we ordered the chicken with white wine sauce and red wine sauce respectively. And an order of the pasta with mushrooms to share, which was the best pasta dish I think I have ever eaten. The food was exceptional as was the service from our server Daniella to the manager and the chef who came out to greet us half way through our meal (most like because he didn’t think two people could eat that much). He was right, we took half of it home. Also, the table side made crepe Suzette was so big we invited a woman from the table siting next to us to join us, which she did.

If you are in Aruba and just want something a little different, please try this restaurant, it is beautifully situated uptown, clean, great bar and as I mentioned great service.

dilanl2016, Owner at Rotisserie La Braise Aruba, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Thank you very much for you feedback! We are very happy that you had a wonderful experience in our place and we waiting for you for another dinner night !!

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We had a luxorious meal at La Braise in september. You can enjoy a wide variety of meals: a deliciously prepared chicken or an excellent steak, the ossobuco is defenitly the best in Aruba. You can actually see the “Braise chicken” being prepared in one of the golden, expensive looking ovens. Try the crêpe Suzette: the chef prepares these delicious pancakes at your table, a little show that creates an unique dining experience. Don’t let the modern and classy but rather cold outdoor interior fool you, the inside is very charming, warm and well designed. We had some drinks in the modern lounge outside and then went inside to have our dinner in the warm interior. Perfect for a romantic dinner! I would highly recommend La Braise to anyone looking for an affordable and, at the same time, high quality dinner.

Thank you very much for this wonderful comment ! Thank you to share your experience and we are proud of our work that gives to you a unforgetable dinner night to our restaurant ! We hope to see you soon !
Thank you !