“Dining on the white sand by night ! Amazing!”
Review of Atardi

Atardi
Price range: US$14 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: L.G. Smith Boulevard
Transit: Public bus stop in front of Aruba Marriott Resort.
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

You must eat here and experience dining on the white sand with a saxophonist playing while you eat!

Set on the sand at the Marriott, this restaurant is a must dine location!

Great service, great menu and great experience!

1  Thank clarkieUSA
ArubaMarriottResort, Manager at Atardi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for dining with us at Atardi. We hope to welcome you soon again at Atardi.

Complex Director of Food & Beverage

Write a ReviewReviews (2,267)

Reviewed 20 June 2018

My husband and I wanted to try a different restaurant. We were glad to stumble upon this one. The food was fantastic and the staff was wonderful. And you can't beat the beautiful sunsets while you enjoy the ambiance.

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for dining with us and his beautiful review. I am very pleased to raed that you have enjoyed your experience with us at Atardi. We hope to welcome you soon again at Atardi.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Took my wife here for her 50th birthday. We sat about 10 feet from the water with our feet in the sand, and took in a beautiful sunset. The food was fantastic, the service was as well, and they even sang/played Happy Birthday for my wife to end the night. Make a reservation and ask for a table along the water!

Dear Guest

Thank you very much fro dining with us at Atardi. I am very pleased to read that we where able to make your birthday memorable for you. We are looking forward welcoming you soon again at Atardi.

Complex Director of Food & Beevrage

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Great seafood, amazing view and amazing wait staff!! Mauricio made our night perfect! Definitely recommend!

2  Thank Jessica N
ArubaMarriottResort, Manager at Atardi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Jessica N

Thank you very much for dining with us at Atardi. I will make sure to shere your comments with Mauricio . We hope to welcome you soon again.

Complex Diretcor of Food & Beverage

Reviewed 15 June 2018

After a few years of going to Aruba, this is the BEST place to enjoy a meal...and a wonderful meal at that!
Sitting on the beach, with your feet in the sand, under a setting sun, makes for a fantastic ambience. That alone sets off what is going to be a great night.
We ordered the Tuna Carpaccio and the Shrimp in a Mango Chutney, both of them so delicious we even had to soak up the juices with bread! My partner and I shared the Lobster and Filet as our main course. The lobster was good, as expected, but the Filet was absolutely delicious and cooked perfectly. Our table mates had the Sea Bass and the Short Ribs, both of which they raves about.
As for the service, it too was fantastic. Our waiter Maurizio was friendly, courteous and quite - but not overly - attentive.
A local Aruban website listed this as a 9.2,but I would give this at least a 9.5!!!
Enjoy,

2  Thank mbrescia59
ArubaMarriottResort, Manager at Atardi, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for dining with us and the nice review. I am very happy to raed that you have enjoyed your dinner with us at Atardi. I will make sure to share your comments with Mauricio I am sure he will b excited to hear that you have enjoyed his service.
We are looking forward welcoming you soon again at Atardi.