“Great Dinner - Anniversary Celebration”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Legendary Steak House, serving the finest U.S. Prime steaks, fresh seafood and classic desserts with Caribbean charm and elegance.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ruth's Chris didn't disappoint - went there on 10/11/18 - our first trip to ARUBA to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary - figured that one special dinner should be at Ruth's Chris - from start to finish our meal/service/surroundings were "spectacular". We both had the Ribeye (mouthwatering) along with mashed potatoes and brussel sprouts - for dessert it had to be the Creme Brulee. The meal was so great and so was our server - very knowledgeable, well educated and made us feel very special!!!! Thank You Ruth's Chris - can't wait to return next October!

ArubaMarriottResort, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share this great review with us .I cant wait to share your nice comments with my team at Ruth Chris. Thank you very much for dining with us at Ruth Chris. We hope to see you soon next October.

Complex Director of Food & Beverage

Write a ReviewReviews (1,710)

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Wife and I went for our anniversary. I love going to Ruth’s Chris in the states, as their happy hour menu is amazing (not just talking about the prices, but I love the food on it).

We sat bartop, thinking we may get the happy hour menu that way. This location doesn’t have a happy hour/bartop menu. I love the steak sandwich, and that’s really all I wanted (regardless of how much I had to pay for it), but this location wouldn’t make one.

That aside, the drinks off the local drink menu were just okay. The calamari was great, as always. My food order came out wrong, they brought me an appetizer instead of the entree that I ordered. Really bizarre.

And the TVs at the bar were playing “The Simpson’s.” One of the patrons asked if they would put sports on (any sports) - this was on a Sunday with NFL on, and an MLB playoff game on. The bartender changes it to a hockey game. Nothing against hockey, but it was the second game of the season (a long season) and was Toronto Vs Edmonton. Not really a cracker of a matchup - especially compared to the other sports options on tv.

Just not a great place to hangout for all reasons mentioned above. And disappointed with the menu options, as well as the unfortunate (it happens, I know) mixup with my order. Normally they’d comp the appetizer or something for the long wait to fix their mistake, but nothing was offered.

ArubaMarriottResort, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for visiting Ruth Chris and sharing your experience with us. I am sorry that you didn't enjoy your experience with us. I will make sure to share your comments with my team at Ruth Chris to ensure that we pay better attention to details. I agree with you this should not has happened. I hope you will give us a second chance at your next visit to aruba.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

This was my very first time dining at Ruth Chris and I must say I enjoyed my dinner. I was rather impressed at how delicious the food was. I had the sea bass and it was one of the best sea bass I ever had. My husband had the crab cakes and that was delicious a big hit. If you’re staying at the Marriott, I highly recommend dinning here at least one night. You will not regret it.

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for dining with us at Ruth Chris. I am very please to read that you have enjoyed your experience at Ruth Chris. Thank you very much fro sharing this with us on this forum. We hope to welcome you soon again at Ruth Chris.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Splurged for our anniversary. Located in the JW Marriott Aruba. Service was outstanding as usual. Food was delicious as usual. They had a chef's selection as the special for $140. We each had fillet , Caesar salad , potatoes au gratin, broccoli and creme Bruce. Great experience.

Dear Jack C

Thank you very much for dining with us at Ruth Chris. I am very pleased to know that you have enjoyed your dining experience with us at Ruth Chris. We hope to see you soon again at Ruth Chris.

Bets Personal Regards

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

This was our first time at the restaurant. Our server was Ymari, she was wonderful! All her suggestions were right on a point. Our steaks were cooked to perfection, properly seasoned. They just melted in your mouth. We ordered chocolate duo ??? For desert. OMG it was amazing! We had a wonderful dinner i just wished that we would have discovered this gem sooner. Two thumbs up!!! Loved the place, service and the food!

ArubaMarriottResort, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Dear Olga Z

Thank you very much for dining with us at Ruth Chris and sharing this great review with us. I cant wait to share your feedback with my team at Ruth Chris. We hoep to see you soon again at Ruth Chris.