“Amazing service”

Blossoms
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Great dining and amazing services. We did the hibachi and our cook Alex rocked!!! He was very entertaining. Our server was also great! I wish I could remember his name! They had gluten free soy sauce and were very accommodating to my dad who has celiac disease, thank you again!! Also we tried two of the sushi rolls!!! Very good and fresh!!! This is a must do!!

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Our kids waited all year to return to J. He's (spelling?). The chef was awful - took about 15 minutes to cook our food - no show...the kids were really disappointed. We waited for 20 minutes for our drinks and another 15 for our appetizers. Definitely not worth the wait. Oh...and even though it's hard to cook hibachi incorrectly - they managed to over cook our steak and the chicken was like rubber! Gross. We won't be back. They should have stayed in their other location.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

We frequently went to Blossoms at the Westin. After Riu bought the hotel, it was hard to get into the restaurant.

Now we found they moved to Palm Beach. I had Chinese my wife had Sushi and great drinks. Both meals were great.

I can summarize how great is was since we went back again. Three of us had sushi. excellent!

After dinner my wife and granddaughter went shopping. I sat at the bar talking with the manager and owner. Very friendly people.

Highly recommend Blossoms.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

We ate at the hibachi. It was wonderful food. They have the hibachis outside where you can enjoy the food and the view.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

New location. New sushi chef. The service was very good. The sushi was very good. The regular food not so good. I miss the old location and staff.