“Best Sushi ”
Review of E Sushi Shap

E Sushi Shap
Ranked #112 of 250 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Price range: US$25 - US$45
Description: E Sushi Shap is not your typical sushi bar. We are adding our own local and Caribbean touch to our sushi. From the original Sashimi and Nigiri to our coconut infused sushi. We bring the taste back to your taste buds. Don't forget about our line of Lion Fish sushi. Help us protect our reefs by eating more Lion Fish.
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

We took a group of 10 to Sushi Shap while on vacation and ordered about 20 different rolls - no disappointments at all!! Going back in July!

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

I dont eat sushi with chop sticks.... with my fork i does mash it up... best sushi restaurant on the eiland!

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

I ordered take away from them via the telephone, the answer I got was "we were to empty so we decided to close the shop" and it was not even close to closing time.
Is it too much to ask to be a sushi lover?

2  Thank Farrolito
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

excellent food, good services, good ambient... Is the favourite sushi restaurant of my family! highly recommend

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Following a recommendation from a family member we decided to dine at E Sushi Shap. The ambiance of the restaurant is relaxed and laid back. Now on to the service. After ordering we had to wait for almost 75 minutes for 4 plates of sushi. The restaurant wasn't full but the waitress told us that the reason for the delay were the multiple take away orders. This was handled very poorly and all we received was a sorry. This made the dining experience an awful one. The sushi was okay but felt rushed. Not nearly as good as expected. I won't be going back anytime soon.

2  Thank Joey I