“Foodie perfection”

Yemanja Woodfired Grill
Ranked #5 of 251 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Yemanja is relaxing and welcoming with a passion for tradition and excellence. Serving international food with strong Caribbean influences prepared on our wood fired grill. Also, offering healthy foods with an extensive vegetarian menu and catering to all your dietary needs, such as vegan and gluten-free. Seating is either inside (air-conditioned) or outside on a cozy terrace. Both inside & outside seating are non-smoking. Yemanja’s Kids Policy: In order to accommodate our guests who are seeking a quiet and relaxing night out in the later hours, Yemanja no longer accept reservations for children under the age of 6 after 7 pm. We continue to welcome reservations for all guests, in the hours prior to 7 pm. As of 7:01pm we no longer seat guests with kids under the age of 6. Children till the age of 12 can order from our regular menu at smaller portions and with 35% off the menu price.
Reviewed 9 January 2016

My husband and I spent a week in Aruba, and checked out the grilled fish at many of the local restaurants. The swordfish here was the best of the lot! Prices are about on par with most restaurants on Aruba, and the menu options were a bit more interesting than most.

Date of visit: January 2016
1  Thank BetsyLex
Write a ReviewReviews (2,431)

Reviewed 9 January 2016

This has become a welcome addition to our Aruba favorites. The triple tail is amazing as was all of the appetizers that we tried

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 8 January 2016

Although the service was a little slow in the beginning, the meal turned out to be an excellent experience. Refined with an island feel. The outdoor patio has great atmosphere. The portions were quite large.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 8 January 2016

My husband and I are vegetarians and this place had terrific options for us. It does get really busy so make a reservation. By far this was my favorite restaurant during our trip.

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank rebecca g
Reviewed 8 January 2016

This restaurant is located in Oranjestad behind the Renaissance hotel.The service and atmosphere are welcomed. They are noted for their stuffed fish with Gouda cheese. I have had it an it is delicious. I have also had their steaks and they are also very good. They are grilled on a wood fired stove which gives the steak an excellent flavor. I like the way that they serve the side dishes. They are served family style and usually serve four. All are good

Date of visit: July 2015