“Worst service on the island”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dushi Cafe-Dushi Bagels & More
Ranked #4 of 4 Bakeries in Oranjestad
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

It's hard to even put in words how bad and slow the service is at this establishment. After a 20+ min wait for a bagel and plain cream cheese (I wanted flavored as the sign advertised but the person who works there everyday couldn't find any and/or didn't know where it was) I actually walked away with nothing.

What a complete waste of my time!

Do not go here. Save some of your vacation and get a bagel when you get home!!

Reviewed 17 November 2015

This little open cafe, with 2 or 3 little tables on the sidewalk is a wonderful little hidden gem.

It is run by one woman who has been cooking for 15 years. There are bagels, burgers, hot dogs, eggs, pancakes etc. All made by one woman. Don't get put off, it looks like a little shack and as though you are in someone's old kitchen, but the food is fine.

We would go for breakfast and grab bagels with cream cheese and lox, onion and tomato, or a bagel with a delicious scrambled egg and nice gooey cheese. Just make sure she hears what you want and watch her- sometimes she forgets the tomato or puts onion instead...

To get there, take the turn into the low rise area. It's right next to the Divi All Inclusive Hotel. If you are facing the new construction at the Divi when you turn into the area, take a right and she's on the left. You can't miss it. I don't know how late she's open, but the bagels go quickly.

Reviewed 4 September 2015

This spot is such a hidden gem! It is within walking distance from multiple hotels and is absolutely delicious. Never had to wait, and all sandwiches are made fresh in front of you. Their bagels taste as authentic as NY bagels. My boyfriend and I went twice; great breakfast sandwiches at prices like your local breakfast sandwich place. Highly recommend if you're looking for something quick, easy and simple.

Reviewed 30 May 2015

We were so happy to find this little food shack so close to our resort. It was great to be able to get two egg & cheese bagel sandwiches that filled us up (and were delicious) for the price of one small breakfast at our resort. Wish we had found it sooner!

Reviewed 9 October 2014

Food usually good, burgers are delicious however service has always been very slow whenever I have eaten here. My suggestion is that your best bet if they are very busy is to order take out.