“Dinner night before closure”

Incanto Restaurant & Lounge Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Incanto Restaurant & Lounge Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$15 - US$60
Description: Restaurant and lounger bar in one of the most beautiful Antiguan's harbours. It develop on a wooden dock dividing in 2 different areas, restaurant with 45 seats lunch and dinner, lounge bar area with large sofa, big cushions where you can chill on sea side and bar with 10 stools for the chat lovers.
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Nice Italian food, bit lacking in atmosphere. Great boat transfer. Quite pricey - would have been good to have offered some olives or bread.

Date of visit: August 2018
Siccio, Proprietario at Incanto Restaurant & Lounge Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Hi, glad to read you enjoyed our food and sorry at the same time because it seems something was wrong with the atmosphere.
If you could tell us what to improve we would so appreciate that, we try to do our best everyday to meet and go above any customer expectation.
Hope to see you when we will reopen in November for another experience.

Best regards.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

Amazing food, amazing people, amazing view.
The best restaurant I've visited in Antigua!
Very beautiful location, on the harbour, small beach to the front too.
Small parking area, or get picked up by boat!
Food, the best, prawns, tuna, FRESH salad and we had two desserts to top the night off.
Paid around $250 EC for two glasses of prosecco, two mains and two desserts (and water x 2)
Very friendly staff, obviously has alot of regular customers as they seemed to know each one by name.
Closed now for season and re opening in October/Novemeber, cant wait to go back...

Date of visit: August 2018

Hi dale ! Thanks so much for your lovely words, so glad you enjoyed our food and had a good time !
Definitely will wait you in November when we will pick you up by boat showing your mother a special place !

Big hug from me and all Incanto staff.

Andrea.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

This place is a gem! I was too late getting to the fish fry at Nelsons, and noticed a light on at Incanto's. They welcomed my group, even though it was late in the eve. Our server Luca was amazingly friendly and happy. The food was delicious (I tried everything our table ordered, all good!) throughout the meal , one by one the family owning the restaurant and introduced themselves making it a very personable experience. It was my first time to Antigua so they took the time to tell me about the island, answer questions and recommend activities. They went above any standard service to create the most excellent evening. It easily became my favorite place. I arrived by dinghy, but if you don't have your own, no worries! They will pick you up and shuttle you to their docks creating a simple commute for your dining pleasures. Go, eat, drink and feel like family!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Incanto! The food was cooked to perfection AND came out in a very timely fashion.
I had 3 courses and all were lovely. Randomly, their Calamari was the best I've had in a long time.
The lobster spaghetti was tasty and I certainly got lobster with each bite so they didn't skimp.
The wine selection seems to have a lot of thought behind it and there are certainly good pairings for every meal on the menu.
If you go, make sure to have a convo with the owner Andrea. He is just as warm and inviting as the beautiful surroundings of Incanto.
If he's wearing tight pants consider it a bonus!
Would totally go again and the price is right.

1  Thank AaratiJ1
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I'm an Antiguan who lives in Antigua and ever so often, i wish to get out and escape to a place thats much different from the places i've grown accustomed to and Incanto does this for me. Its the perfect location with a beautiful ocean view( i could literally put my feet in the water btw!) It's strong Italian culture, cuisine and hospitable staff gives a genuine and refreshing taste of what italy has to offer. A friend and i attended their Wine night and i had a fabulous time... the staff knew the wines well and recommended based on the dishes we had. Their desserts are heavenly, especially the Strawberry Brownie and Tiramisu. In a place where there aren't many options such as Incanto, i certainly dont mind experiencing the personal care and attention my friend and i received over and over again.

GRAZIE Andrea, Rosella e Luca