Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$242
TravelocityUS$242
Orbitz.comUS$242
CheapTicketsUS$242
TripadvisorUS$242
eDreams
All reviews rum punch minute walk the owner chef fresh aloe recommend renting a car explore the island beautiful island jackie beaches antigua retreat dickinson
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 December 2019

We took an unexpected trip to Antigua and found ourselves staying at The Villas. We received such a personal and warm welcome from Ms. Jackie and found ourselves in a lovely and immaculately clean facility and ensuite room. We were there for a week and enjoyed every single day. The view from the balcony was breathtaking, enjoyed as we had breakfast each morning. If you have time, book a delicious dinner prepared by Jackie. We are so glad we did. Stay at The Villas - you will be so happy you did! We look forward to a return visit. Thank you so much Jackie!

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank lcz269
Reviewed 8 October 2019

Absolutely enjoyed my stay at the Villa. Ms Jackie, Keshia and Shawn, the taxi man was awesome. Will be returning next year. Touring the country side, stopping to purchase mangos and coconut water made my vacation!!! Ms Jackie was so cool. She made us breakfast and dinner even though this was the low season.

Bernadette and Roger

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Trip702099
Reviewed 23 August 2019

Second time staying here at Villas at Sunset Lane...based on last visit would not stay anywhere else on the island. Jackie makes this your home away from home. Quiet, comfortable, relaxing and Jackie is a superb cook...no need to go elsewhere for dinner.
Breakfast is a delight...facing the sea, on her terrace, with more than enough to choose from..great coffee. Dickerson beach is a 10 minute walk from the Villas and is delightful and rarely crowded...exploring the island and other beaches is very easy...rent a car (Jackie can take care of this for you and have a car come to the Villas..no need to go to a rental facility). Cannot say enough about the Villas at Sunset Lane except we will be back.

Room tip: choice of room and/or cottages
Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 24 June 2019

After missing my cruise in Ft Lauderdale I luckily ended up staying at the Villas At Sunset Lane with Miss Jackie. I was welcomed with open arms & a beautiful smile.A cool island drink helped to calm me as well.
My room was spacious & clean,everything I needed was there. My meals were absolutely wonderful.Very quite & peaceful to relax & wait for my ship in two days.
Miss Jackie arranged an evening of entertainment with music & food at Shirley's Heights for myself & other guests.
She took me herself to the port to make sure I got thru customs okay.
Miss Jackie made one uneasy guest feel very cared for & I will never forget that. I would definitely stay there again & would highly recommend it to others.
Miss Jackie Thank You So Much.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2019

Very beautiful location and wonderful hospitality. Chef on location, villas are spacious,10 minutes walking distance from beach. Rooms are private. Great place to host a private group personal or business.

Date of stay: June 2019