Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$136
Hotels.comUS$136
TravelocityUS$136
Orbitz.comUS$136
TripadvisorUS$136
PricelineUS$136
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2016

I had to spend 3 weeks in Antigua due to a medical emergency concerning my husband. The hospitality and genuine friendship extended by the staff and Mrs. Corts was amazing. Can't recommend highly enough. Affordable, central location, lovely room with small patio. The Cortsland is not a cold, modern, cookie-cutter place, but you are surrounded by a beautiful lawn and gardens. This is not a touristy resort hotel. Thank goodness for that. The staff and their courtesy warmed my heart and helped me through a very tough time. Each morning when I came to the lobby, Jean would have a carafe of coffee waiting by my favorite chair. Little things like that make the Cortsland Hotel a real winner. I feel proud that I can recommend them highly.

Room tip: You can trust the staff to make sure you have whatever you need.
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Nancy D
Reviewed 18 March 2005

My husband and I stayed here for 9 days in April 2004 - went for the cricket. Really struggled to find somewhere to stay. Booked a superior room - glad we did - think some of the others weren't too good. The Cortsland was OK, it was very dated, but was clean. The pool was ok- the chairs by the pool need replacing. (Chairs not sun loungers) Gardens were very beautiful. Good location for the cricket ground - walk in 5 mins. Food was good - but the choice was limited., service was very slow particularly at breakfast - 15 minute walk to St Johns. 10 minutes walk to out of town shopping centre - good supermarket

You should hire a car if you stay here, but the buses were quite good

Definately won't be going back

Date of stay: April 2004