Siboney Beach Club(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$196
LambLion Holiday Apartments(St. John's)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$77
US$69
Orbitz.com
US$180
US$162
Ocean Point Resort & Spa(St. John's)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$195
Antigua Village(St. John's)
Book now, pay at stay
US$176
Antigua's Yepton Estate Cottages(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$349
US$169
US$315
US$184
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
The Catamaran Hotel(St. John's)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$129
Hotels.com
US$617
2,278 results
All reviewswarri pierbeach barpier restaurantarawak terracethree starpoolside roomsome tlcaqua aerobicsdickenson bayshirley heightspast sandalsbeautiful beachall inclusive packagegreat holidaycoconut grovea bit tiredfruit punch
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Hotel is amazing! Have been twice once with family and once with my girlfriend. It's definitely a hotel where both experiences were great.

Both times the staff were great and the food is brilliant to. Location fantastic and has to be one of the best beaches on the island.

Granted the place could use a lick of paint but if you want great staff, food and a brilliant beach this ticks all these boxes.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
9  Thank tomottewill
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Had my wedding here was such a beautiful stunning place. Could not have picked a better place. All staff were great and we had many laughs. The night time entertainment was great. Met so many different cultures and made friends. The beach was stunning night time could see the fishes jumping in and out of water was magical. My wedding day was so calm and chilled the hotel staff had every thing in hand. Thanks to you all.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
7  Thank mant101
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

If you want clean, comfortable, great food, beautiful beach and wonderful staff this is the place for you.
We had a wonderful stay at this resort. We were celebrating our 35th anniversary and they made it one to remember.
The resort is nicely laid out and because it isn't a huge resort you get to know everyone and they are just like family. Everybody deserves a big thank you from us. Julian is so sweet and her smile is contagious at dinner time. Fenton will make you laugh even if you don't want to. Dolston and the other bartenders can make you a drink that will keep you coming back for more. (Especially the lady passion). The gardeners keep the grounds so beautiful. The chambermaids kept our room clean and a we didn't have a bad meal. I'm GF and there was lots to choose from. Riaan the manager always stopped by and had a chat with us.
The beach is absolutely breath taking. If you are looking for a budget friendly vacation in a place so beautiful it takes your breath away. This is it.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
7  Thank travel2419
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

What an awesome location it has. 100 meter next to sea. And the beach is one of the cleanest and nicest in world. Food is quite expensive there. I suggest get your booze from super market and store in your room. If you have time go for D-Boat. They charge 100 us dollor per person in which you will get unlimited drinks and lunch. They have a ship in 20m water with many water rides in it.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank Rohit S
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Would I go back? In an instant!

This was my review from June 2016...and we enjoyed the island so much we are returning in March 2018! I can hardly wait!

Wish I was still there! From start to finish we had a wonderful trip! We were met at the airport by Rogers from Bo Tours and taxied out to the resort right away. After we checked in we just kept right on going and walked into a beautiful turquoise Caribbean Sea.We then went back to check out our room..spotless and looked freshly painted. Down duvets on the beds, air conditioning running! balcony overlooking the pool and the sea. Provided with giant beach towels every day of our stay. Loved it!

The food...what can I say? I think I gained 10 lbs while there. Standard breakfast with a really good omelet bar. Wonderful servers (Loved Bernadette and Margretta). The food was great and plentiful...many choices every day. Always a chicken dish, a fish dish and usually a third (pork, beef etc) Lots of fresh fruit - my favourite for sure...

The staff,,,Along with the servers, there were several hilarious bartenders out on the beach, including the poor man who just rolled his eyes every time we asked for one of the blue things (it was a drink of the day - can't remember what was in it but they were good) He and we just got to the point to where we just smiled at him and he rolled his eyes and started mixing them.

Then there was Erroll...you're a wonderful man...you always have a smile and a laugh for everyone.

The beach vendors were not aggressive. They were very polite and took "no" for an answer without being pushy.

The taxi drivers were wonderful. I would like to thank Martin E. for his wonderful tour of the island, including several beaches, Shirley's Heights, Nelson's Dockyard,the rainforest and a pineapple stop! If I ever come back I will look you up for sure!

Also a special thank you to Eli, our taxi driver on Barbuda. You brought the island to life for us and you barbecue a mean lobster!

I think I left a little piece of my heart in Halcyon Cove. It will always be a special place for me.

Room Tip: Pool and Oceanview room please!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple