“Charming restaurant, delicious food, very affordable”

Cutie's Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 115 Restaurants in St. John's
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Found this on the way back to our cruise ship. It was cute so we stopped in. The prices were so reasonable, we assumed the portions would be small so we over-ordered. Lots of left-over food. We were stuffed. However, it was a happy mistake because we were able to sample a several dishes and it was all delicious!
Also, the owner was on site and happily chatting with customers. She was as charming as her restaurant. I hope to go back again next year.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We are on a cruise looking for a bite to eat and came across Cuties restaurant. This is a great find. Very clean. Friendly and good prices. Ordered a tapas platter with coconut shrimp, lamb meatballs, shark bites and chicken wings with fries on the side. Wasn’t disappointed at all! All was so tasty. Will come again!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I first tried this restaurant quite by accident one evening simply because I was starving and C&C Restaurant nearby was completely booked. Needless to say, the food was delightful! I had the smoked salmon wrap with french fries and a lovely concoction from the bartender to wash it all down. Quite naturally, when a friend of mine called for a lunch date several weeks later I suggested Qutie's as I was determined to find out if my previous experience had been a one hit wonder. Well, they did not disappoint! This time I had the pasta and man did it hit the spot! We attempted to take a selfie at the end of lunch and quite to our delight the owner and workers jumped into the back ground. I don't know about you, but happy workers are a very good indication of a great working environment and often times equates to an awesome dining experience. I have now become a regular and have yet to be disappointed. The location is superb, the staff is friendly and courteous, the food is well flavoured, prepared, and presented, and the prices do not break the bank! P.S. They are also offer takeout which works great for limited lunch breaks or dinner on the go :-)

Reviewed 12 March 2018

The staff is on point with customer service. They are friendly and makes you feel welcomed. The atmosphere as well is becoming. My only recommendation is that they get security. It's not nice when you are having a meal and there are people walking through asking if you want pop corn to buy.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Called in here for lunch when visiting St Johns. Good choice on the menu but we only wanted a snack. Chicken wrap was very tasty with a good kick to it. The fish burger was also tasty and good value. Cheaper than a number of other places we looked at close by. Highly recommended.