“The worlds best fried chicken”

KFC Antigua - Old Parham Road
Ranked #58 of 115 Restaurants in St. John's
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Finger licking good is an understatement for their chicken its out of this galaxy and their salad always taste fresh.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

KFC in Antigua is the same as the ones on New York. The prices are also in the same range as the US. Good for fast food dining.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

donn't want to cook ? check out KFC On Old Parham Road, High Street, or Fort Road. you can drive through, or park and dine, food is Good and the staff friendly. take your whole out and enjoy yourselves.

Dothlyn Joseph

Reviewed 1 September 2015

The first thing I told my family was that we are stopping at KFC. So much better than the KFC in the states. Some people had it on the plane coming home including myself . I couldn't leave without it.

Reviewed 24 July 2015

Thank God that KFC closes at 10:30 on Thursday nights. After our worship team practice , dining at Kfc is good way to end the evening, my daughter and I are usually very eager for the practice to rind so that we could enjoy some corn on the cob, cole slaw, and crispy fried chicken is a real treat.