“fantastic view with great service”

The Bay House Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #21 of 112 Restaurants in St. John's
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Dine alfresco on a lovely terrace with breathtaking views of Dickenson Bay, surrounded by the scents of tropical flowers at the Bay House Restaurant & Bar. Known as Antigua’s best kept dining secret we are renowned for our superb, fresh, tasty local and international cuisine, our friendly staff and immaculate service which has earned us a recommended status on TripAdvisor. Recognized as one of Antigua’s “top-tables” we offer an informal elegant fine dining experience with carefully selected dishes featuring local and international cuisine. A favorite amongst locals and international business travelers and leading chefs and restaurateurs.
Reviewed 9 April 2018

we had dinner there with my very active 1 year old who would not stay seated. thank goodness that the place wasn't so busy the night were there and i was able to just walk about with him while we were waiting for the food. The workers were so sweet and understanding. The food was good, although i wish that the portions were a little larger but overall , I highly recommend this place !

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Where to start ..perfect atmosphere. Usually I have my birthday dinner in the country side but I decided to do it in town and I choose this restaurant .. It was about 20 people invited and all 20 people was pleased .. I had the steak with mash potatoes..omg the steak was so juicy and the mash potatoes just melt in my mouth... perfect place for dinner also lunch never been there for breakfast but am sure it’s lovely as well

Reviewed 31 March 2018

BA changed our connection which meant that we had to stay over in Antigua so we chose this hotel as it was only about 10-15 mins from the airport and mid range. Well, it far surpassed our expectations! The staff were all very warm and welcoming especially those on the front desk. We arrived just before happy hour (which happily lasts 2 hours) and the view from the terrace near the pool was beautiful as the sun set.

Supper was unbelievably good - my boys had the homemade Bay House burger which looked incredible and was very generously portioned with big fat wedges or fries and a delicious homemade coleslaw - they did not leave much. I had the red snapper with vegetables in broth and it was perfectly cooked with one of the best broths I have ever tasted. I ordered a salad with it but just couldn't manage it - the servings are very generous. I was so impressed and I do like my food! Breakfast was looked fab too - pancakes with caramelised bananas, full English and a yummy eggs benedict. Sadly I was on a diet so had to skip these.

The setting was lovely overlooking the sea and the tables had lovely tablecloths on them - you felt relaxed and spoilt. The staff were lovely and took very good care of us.

Thank you very much Bay House and Tradewinds - we shall we back!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Food sublime but the deck overlooking Dickenson Bay is tremendous. Perfect for sunset beers cocktails. Very safe for family with young kids.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We dined here for lunch one sunny afternoon. We were able to get a table with a beautiful view of the ocean. The Caesar salad is one of the best I have ever had (mind the anchovies) and the beef filled ravioli was delicious. My husband had a burger that was big enough for two people! I would dine here again in a heart beat!