Blanche Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Groups, View
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Went to eat for lunch at blanche during my vacation to Montenegro. Every time I go to Montenegro I always make a little visit to blanche. Like always it was excellent, the staff is always as kind and the view is still magnificient! If you ever go to Budva or Przno definitly make a jump at Blanche!

Reviewed 25 August 2017

We went last night on a recommendation by our taxi driver. Excellent service from start to finish, nothing too much trouble for staff. The view is incredible. I had steak and it was the best meal I have ever had, husband had prawns and was also impressed. Looking forward to our return visit on Saturday for our last meal in this beautiful country.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Friendliness at the reservation and at the arrival, changes in an overwhelming pressure to choose one of the (fresh ?) fishes they "suggest" as the catch of the day. We do agree : an amazing view on Budva ! Pay attention : even the bread you haven't ordered, neither touched, is on your bill...

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant in July 2017. Really great place. Beautiful location, sea view. Very useful, professional staff. Good cousin. We were offered local production Chardonnay. We liked a lot. Very delicate vine, fitted perfectly with fish menu we went. We enjoyed this evening. I strongly recommend to choose this place. Perfect for romantic quiet dinner and for friends meeting.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

The MacLeod family went to Blanche last night and were not impressed. We were met with welcomes as we arrived and were seated at a pretty good table. If you want a table with a view book in advance. The waiter was rather brusque and a tad manic, not particularly friendly. My wife had steak as her first selection was off. There appeared to be quite a few dishes off from there pretty small menu. Her steak was served with a few roasted seasonal vegetables, no potatoes and a bland white sauce. I had the Montenegrin plate and Greek salad. It was okay, buth quality of the ingredients was pretty poor, i have bought better out of the market in Budva. They used cheap olives....why? My sons had pasta with truffle sauce and spring rolls, both of these dishes were good. The decor is lovely, white dominates as might be expected! They were playing a local radio station whilst we ate, mostly bad house, an odd selection for an evening meal. Total cost €80. Take my advice and go elsewhere in Przno.