“Amazing 2 Course Lunch deal!”
Review of Bistro8

Bistro8
Ranked #3 of 59 Restaurants in Blackwood
Price range: US$28 - US$140
Cuisines: Spanish, Welsh
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Came to Bistro8 for the first time on Good Friday for lunch with friends. We all ate off the 2 course set menu which was around £14 for 2 courses. Gorgeous calamari to start, followed by one of the best, freshest lasagne's I've had away out! Triple cooked chips are also lovely, and the selection of gins available is amazing. This was a great value deal and now I definitely want to go back to sample the tapas or go for an evening meal off the main menu!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just had our first visit here it wont be our last but I think I will start saving up now.For a valleys restaurant it has London prices.Granted the food, service,staff and place were very good,but we could have had two nights out locally to one at the bistro.Certainly a place to go for a special occasion,im just glad its not the wifes birthday until November!

1  Thank GillianH2012
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

There were eight of us for an evening birthday meal. It was a good atmosphere and we all had delicious meals. The staff gave us good service.

1  Thank Lynne M
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

The Bistro 8 was recommended to my grandson by a work colleague so decided to go today for lunch. So my husband, myself, grandson & his partner together with our young greatgrandson arrived for our grandson's pre-birthday lunch. Greeted by waitress who was very nice and we were asked where we would like to sit. The conservatory was our choice as it was a lovely sunny day. We had starters and a main course which we all thoroughly enjoyed. The waiter was very attentive to our needs. Well done and thank you. After our meal we retired downstairs in front of the log burning fire and it felt so homely. Food and service is excellent. Will definitely visit again.

2  Thank Wyn L
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Plenty of variety on the menu for everyone. The garlic bread is definitely to share. I could have filled up on dipping the garlic bread in the sauce for the muscles.
Steak was cooked to perfection and everyone else enjoyed their food. All came to about £35 per head including 2 courses, wine and other drinks.
Restaurant has WiFi. Plenty of parking. Bar downstairs. Not a place to go if you are in a rush .

1  Thank Stephen M