“Best Chinese food around”
Review of Golden Palace

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Golden Palace
Ranked #15 of 38 Restaurants in Ebbw Vale
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Whenever we fancy a Chinese we always have great food from the Golden Palace. We have tried other takeaways in the area but the Golden Palace stands out. We have never had a bad meal from here and recommend it to anyone...

1  Thank SteveKath8668

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Usually have a takeaway at least once a month, staff polite and friendly, order is always spot on and usually arrives before the specified time and always hot our go to takeaway.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

It's not a restaurant, it's a takeaway. I've been coming here for years, particularly when I worked in the area. A colleague and I used to have lunch from the Golden Palace regularly on a Friday... the most delicious food.

I no longer work in the area so I can't visit as regularly as I'd like to but sometimes I make the effort and it's so worth it - best Chinese food ever.

I hope this takeaway stays forever...

1  Thank Jenny T
Reviewed 5 July 2016

fantastic meals and great choice cant fault any thing there very quick service and the house special chow main s fantastic

Reviewed 28 April 2015

The Palace is the best takeway Chinese in Brynmawr by far. Tried all the others they are OK but do not get near this one. Top of the shop there is barbuced spare ribs oh yes. Only problem is it does not open on a Monday except for Bank Holiday, my problem not theirs. I know us locals know the quality is first class. BA & Fletch.