All reviews vegan food palmera suite garden villa sulu terrace yoga classes spa treatments san benito daily activities coconut milk private pool mango tree world class power walk perfect place outdoor shower no meat south pool
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Came here 3D2N to de-stress and celebrated an anniversary as well. Wasn't disappointed when I left with all the stress knots unwound from the activities that raises self awareness and mindfulness.

There were many serene spots to unwind at but not enough time for all of them. My favourite was definitely under the giant mango tree (pic).

Food while vegan was nice and creatively put together. Increasing the variety would encourage me to stay even longer in the future.

Kudos to the team of staff during my stay, truly Filipino hospitality! Salamat po!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
TheFarmatSanBenito, General Manager at The Farm at San Benito, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Hou Hock L,

Thank you for visiting The Farm at San Benito! We sincerely appreciate your taking the time to share your wonderful review and recommendation on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us. On behalf of all of us at The Farm, we look forward to seeing you and serving you again with the same world-class service and the warmth of true Filipino hospitality we are committed to delivering to all our guests.

Walang anuman!

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

妻と二泊三日のbeauty and vitality パッケージに参加しました。デトックスです。予約はPalmer Suitesでしたが、ガラス張りの部屋にアップグレードしてくれました。2人で合わせて22万円。血液テスト、ボディスクラブ、コロンハイドロセラピー、フェイシャル、ボディマッサージ、全ての食事などを含みます。

良かった点: 大自然の中でのヨガ、チェックインの対応やエステシャンがフィリピンスタンダードだと素晴らしい(日本基準だと上くらい)、ヴィーガン料理が美味しい、整備されたジャングル、大陸の方々がいらっしゃらない、孔雀が大量発生
悪かった点:レストランのサービスがフィリピン基準、ようは悪い(デトックスコースでメニューが決まっているのにアラカルトを選ばせようとする、デトックスの発酵野菜やミントティーを必ず忘れていちいちリマインドしなければならない)、子供連れが結構いる(ハイダウエイの雰囲気にそぐわない)、健康に関心なさそうな地元の方々もいらっしゃる、テニスコートがない(コンセプトは違うかもしれません。あれば良かった程度です)

総合するとフィリピンスタンダード(基本的に最低)で考えると満足度は高いのだけど、お値段を考えるとうーんどうなんだろう。。。(こういうウエルネススパは使ったことがないので、コスパが良いと断言される方がいらっしゃいましたら、無知をお詫びします)。あとはカロリーオフの食事で空腹との戦いでもありました。アラカルトメニューのピザやデザート食べたかった。。。

Good concept, nice ambience. Unfortunately, some of the staffs (especially in the restaurant) are below satisfactory level. Seemingly restaurant staffs never check the itinerary of each guest for their diet. The resort welcomes family with kids, which in my opinion doesn’t fit well with the concept and ambience.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear StKasui,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review The Farm at San Benito. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I sincerely am sorry to hear about your experience. Rest assured we will also relay your feedback to our Chef and restaurant staff.

We hope to have conveyed the sincerity of our concern for your situation in a much better approach. Trust that it is our utmost commitment to provide you and all our guests the best experience possible and continue to work hard to ensure that guest expectations are met every time. Thank you again for bringing these issues to my attention and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

I went to The Farm hoping for a bit of R and R. I have read a lot of good review about the place and my expectations are high. Going to the place it took me roughly 3 hours because of the traffic in the metro but when I got there I was transported to another place. The place makes you feel one with nature but with all the luxury amenities of the hotel. I love discovering the little meditation spots scattered in the resort.

The staff were amazing and very accommodating starting from the reception, the restaurant, the spa, and even the maintenance crew. Special mention goes to Olan who lead the morning walks. If you want to have a bit of exercise, the walk never disappoints. We went along the neighboring farms walking with the fresh air and the early morning sun. Definitely an exhilarating walk. You can also try the gym and the scheduled yoga and meditation during the day. For kids I think they also have fishing and feeding of the ducks.

I tried the four hands ying yang puri which is very relaxing as well as the relaxation massage. The relaxation massage sure helped my sore muscles after the walk.

Alive! restaurant is a surprise. They only serve vegan food. Surprisingly the food was pretty good. Breakfast was heavy with fruits, bowl of granola, and another dish which varies per day. Healthy and delicious food.

I would definite go back there to get away from all the pollution and stress in the city. I came back rejuvenated from my stay.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Rich P

Dear Rich P,

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Place was literally relaxing, if you want to distress, and reconnect to nature, this place is highly recommendable! A bit pricey but worth the price! The only reason why I put 4star and not 5 because of their food. They only offer organic and veggies which I am not a fan of. It’s not bad at all, people who loves healthy munchies will for sure love it. Staff were all aproachable and will always greet you with a big smile.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear mariavidamunsod,

Thank you for visiting The Farm at San Benito! We sincerely appreciate your taking the time to share your wonderful review and recommendation on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us. Rest assured we will relay your comment to our Chef.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

We were originally booked in their Sulu Terrace, upon check in, they upgraded us to the Palmera Suite. My husband and I are celebrating our 18th Wedding Anniversary and this made our day extra special. The suite was so beautiful, it has a private garden and we were visited by the majestic peacock which by the way roams freely in the Farm together with the ducks and chicken.

The bed and pillows were so comfortable and the bathroom, has the feel of you taking a bath in the forest. Morning showers, you’ll have the view of the sky, clouds, coconut trees and other plants while evening showers is an extra treat, sky full of stars will be your backdrop.

Food was great, I’m not vegan, but the food is just delish. The staff are very accommodating and helpful.

Rest and relaxation at its finest, this is the place where you can meditate, unplug and recharge.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear momatsuda,

Thank you for visiting The Farm at San Benito! We sincerely appreciate your taking the time to share your wonderful review and recommendation on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us on your 18th Wedding Anniversary. On behalf of all of us at The Farm, we look forward to seeing you and serving you again with the same world-class service and the warmth of true Filipino hospitality we are committed to delivering to all our guests.