“Pretty and delish.”
Review of Candlelight Cafe

Candlelight Cafe
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Lipa City
Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

It was Valentine's day when I visited together with my boyfriend. The place was nice, it was introduced to me by a friend and recommend the place to be beautiful. And I wasn't disappointed. The food was nice as well. We had our lunch there, both of us were famished so we ordered a salad. Which is actually nice because my boyfriend isn't fond of salads but he did ate a lot. I ordered pork humba as my main dish and it is awesome - not too salty not too sweet. I was too full but I was being greedy and order an attractive looking slice of carrot cake on display that was nice too. If only it will be so near my place i will be a regular there to just chill in and read a book.

1  Thank travelgirlmai

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

We always passing by this resto/cafe shop and we didn't realize that they have an amazing food. We order the picasso and frida kahlo and it is the best in taste but also this drinks are organic (indicated at the menu). I love the tuna sandwich. The mayonaise of The potato salad and the white pasta are different but the taste is okey..

Next visit we will try their nachos and red spag..

2  Thank Lechar09
Reviewed 4 June 2014

It was 3 straight days we visit the store to try most of the drinks that we find interesting and food to eat. Its a nice, cozy and homey place to chill. The best drink for me is the Frida Kahlo. It has a pinch of sourness and minty thingy... But perfectly concocted to refresh and give life a twist... ;) unfortunately haven't tried much food but will be back to check out more...

Its a nice place to hang out because its not congested like other cafes and what makes it interesting is the artworks that was displayed, from different shapes of candles to paintings and a lot more! and in the counter try to play with the musical thingy... Its cute... The owner and stuff are friendly too...

Just fell in love with the place...