“Dinner was delightful, service was excellent.”

Sapemore - Il cucinino strano
Reserve with
Sapemore - Il cucinino strano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 159 Restaurants in Molfetta
Price range: US$5 - US$23
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Nel Centro Antico, Nei Pressi Del Porto, A Pochi Metri Dal Mercato Del Pesce Puoi Trovare La Tradizionale Cucina Pugliese , Pescato Fresco Mediterraneo, Cucina Vega E Un'ottima Selezione Di Vini Del Territorio E Birre Artigianali
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Dinner at Sapemore in Molfetta for a last minute group of 10 was great. Staff were very accommodating, moving furniture to fit us all in. Food was excellent with typically Molfettesse food, and a few dishes with a Greek twist. Selection of local wines also very good.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

cozy and stylish place, perfect for hangig around with friends, even with children. authentic Apulian food prepared with love, coloured by fantasy in the name of the Mediterranean simplicity.

1  Thank RosaP1230
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Sapemore
Meals: pub food great antipasto of tzatziki and focaccia bread and little delicious bread sticks. My wife and I had focaccia for dinner both were delicious.
Decor: General pub decor with a wide array of local and imported beers on display as well as band posters, we sat outdoors in a section hemmed with garden beds.
Staff: were familiar with the people we were there with so they were very friendly and helpful. Also patient as I tried my hand at ordering food in Italian
Xfactor: great casual hang out for friends and families alike. The atmosphere was great the place was full even at midnight on a Wednesday there was still a general buzz in the place.
Price: unsure as our relatives refused to allow us to pay

Reviewed 12 October 2015

If you ever visit Molfetta some day you should definetly go to Sapemore not for only eating delicious Italian, mediterranean freshly/daily made food or the variety of drinks but also to enjoy very cosy and friendly atmosphere. I went there the first night I went to Molfetta then I continued every day for the rest of my vacation. The owners are Italian and Greek and so the cusine is both but also the menu has different sometimes with oriental (once I tested delicious Turkish dishes) varieties but most importantly always home-made and fresh, and the price is very affordable. They sometimes offer an open-buffet also with a good price.

For my personal taste the bonus was this little adorable dog called Asia is always wandering around and giving you the sweetest welcome! I’m sure you’d like the place if you enjoy nice home-made food/appetizers/tapas and a quite cosy environment in a heart of the town with a good price!

A tip: Sangria is great!

Reviewed 10 October 2015 via mobile

I have been to Sapemore a couple of times for dinner during my vacation in Molfetta. I found the hosts incredibly nice and the food sophisticated and delicious. Very high quality ingredients and tasty combination of food...the restaurant itself is very comfortable and intimate as the atmosphere when I was there...absolutely an experience to repeat.. the desserts are highly recommended ....to die for!!! Also a vegetarian/vegan friendly place (not easily to find in the south of Italy!!!!