“Greatest possible seafood”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 May 2017

The restaurant is facing the Adriatic sea, close to the shore, but you have to drive to the restaurant (and easy parking then). The food is mostly seafood and fish. We greatly enjoyed the raw seafood dish that tastes like right out of the sea a second before, fired shrimp and calamari delicious, generous and tasty risotto or "pasta ai frutti" di mare. They have a good choice of wines. The all meal is very inexpensive considering the quality and the generous dishes. Service is efficient and pleasant.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

This is one of the most fabulous dinning experiences I have had. The seafood was fresh and very well prepared in the most pure Italian style; simple and respecting the ingredients.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

I ate here as a party of 10, they accommodated us quickly and without fuss. It's a busy place, good service, good food.. probably a little over priced but as mentioned it's popular so what do I know? You could see a fair number of smart looking locals, it felt like a local 'special occasion' place. Fish was definitely fresh.. they take that seriously down here !

Reviewed 18 September 2016

Highly recommended fish restaurant in Molfetta. It's close to the sea, the fish is extremely fresh and not too expensive.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I went two times to this restaurant and personally I wasn't impressed! I got two plates of ricci di mare and I got the worst ricci someone could serve. Incredible the other tables I found out their got a big and better one. I guess because those people are local. When I went to pay I found out the host is not honest person because he just told me that was all good. Not even a sorry
Personally I won't eat at this restaurant anymore
Just be careful if you are not a local the price will double. Another thing I did not like and is the way the bill is served
If you pay with credit card they will show only the total to pay and not all the price of the item.
If you decide to eat there just be careful
Cheers