“Good pub grub but empty on a Friday lunch time”
Review of The Tigers Head

The Tigers Head
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Norley
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Decor rather dated and a bit tired. Friendly bar staff. Menu traditional. Food was pipig hot and tasty. Scampi and chips with peas. Reasonable prices. No atmosphere and we probably won't go back at a lunch time but might give it a whirl one evening.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Visited twice now and received a warm welcome on both occasions.
Good beer, good food and publicans who are doing a good job.
The perfect recipe for a successful village pub.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank IMR24
Reviewed 21 May 2018

I ate here with some of my family last Friday – it was a beautiful evening and the pub was packed!

3 of the 4 of us ordered the fish and chips, and my Dad ordered a bacon cheeseburger. The fish and chips was excellent. I don’t think many places do fish and chips well, but it really was good. Big portion, crispy batter on the fish, really nice homecooked chips and everything was piping hot (I am such a stickler for food being hot!!).

My Dad said his burger was really good too.

Very reasonable prices and the service was friendly.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Stopped for a hot drink during a walk. I had a home-made mulled wine which was fantastic and the husband had his new favourite - Fentiman's Rose Lemonade.
Staff were very friendly and able to accommodate us at short notice if we'd wanted to eat. But we didn't. Well, I did.
Friendly pub and it seemed the horses hanging out outside the front door were regulars. Super cool.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely lovely. Sunday lunch for 6 and it was totally lovely. Starters were fab, the whitebait scrumptious. The tomato and paprika soup creamy and lush. Roast dinner was exactly what I wanted and couldn't fault the amount, vegetables and the stuffing was great. Proper Yorkshire pudding too.
A really lovely way to spend Sunday lunch.

Date of visit: April 2018