The Sakala Resort Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$464
US$120
The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$102
Conrad Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$178
  • Pool
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$269/night.

Bali Tropic Resort and Spa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$116
US$121
US$114
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Hotel Nikko Bali Benoa Beach(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$103
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Novotel Bali Benoa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$120
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$188
US$606
Agoda.com
All reviewswinding pathsbudget priceholiday innsmall hotelwalking distance
Reviewed 20 August 2015

Excellent location for purpose of my visit. I loved my villa room. When I checked in, I was given a double room instead of twin. This was sorted out quickly and efficiently. Staff were incredibly attentive and very helpful.
My only criticism was the running water in the bathroom - very salty and the shower was very old, however it was all kept very clean.

Room Tip: Villa rooms are worth paying the extra for. They are quieter, more private & spacious.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Soaps007
Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

I am writing this at 1.02 am .
We arrived at 9,check in was no problem.saw the room my heart skipped a bit,we went out and came back about 12,
Took shower the water and the drainage doesn't work well.
Flipping the bed cover found out a lot of dirts on the bed sheet. We pity the guy who is supposed to be the night manager but he is not, because we complain to him and he is changing the sheet and he put the clean sheet on the floor. Some sort of housekeeping!

The room is never being maintained properly
Checking out? For sure!
Pay? No way!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kunyit_Asam
Reviewed 25 July 2015

The nicest thing for me was the lovely garden setting, and lovely old style villas. It was absolutely fine for a quiet place to be. The pool was ok, we only stayed a couple of nights en route to another island. The rooms were nice enough. Staff were very nice, they stored my bag for me for 2 weeks which was great. One of their drivers picked the bag up before coming to pick us up from our return flight and took us to our next hotel.

Room Tip: All the rooms were nice
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pippa953
Reviewed 7 July 2015

Our original room was in earshot of the traffic unfortunately but we asked to move and they accommodated us immediately, both rooms were spacious and included lovely touches (room 1 and outdoor shower, room 2 a massive bathroom with an equally massive bath)
We were the only one's by the pool for the first 3 days, hotel/beach and pool all extremely tidy, staff were really friendly.
Only 2 downsides for me were the parasailing team were noisy when they had customers (landed on the beach in front of the hotel) and unfortunately the hotel didn't have any leaflets on information on what tourists could do in the area (but you could walk less that 100m and find a stall with information you wanted.
I'd go back in a heartbeat and I would stay here again!!

Room Tip: Spacious and clean....what else do you need from a room?!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy J
Reviewed 3 June 2015

This hotel is older and needs some updating but that is all the negatives I have. Fabulous staff, great little restaurant. Always fresh food and drinks served with a smile. I had the pool all to myself for two weeks. There were four couples there most of the time and if you had any slight problem with your room you were moved to a different room or the problem was fixed to your approval. This was like the accommodation in the 80's very much Bali, tropical gardens, beach front and no crowds. The beach is now being cleaned most mornings and beside a little plastic the water is clear and refreshing. Nusa Dua beach is a short walk to the right. There is actually no spa but ladies from the beach area will come to the massage tables beside the pool to give you a massage. We will be definitely back again. Totally relaxed. Joy Spa is 3 minute walk (down lane) beside Ibis Styles Hotel. Great treatment facilities and the cheapest in Benoa I am sure.

Room Tip: The four Beach villas closest to the pool
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple