“lovely holiday”

Benoa Beach Front Villas & Spa
Ranked #20 of 27 Hotels in Tanjung Benoa
Reviewed 9 September 2015

Enjoyed the place, pretty good condition, beds made daily, Kitchen equipment lacking, a pt handle fell off, replaced immediately, only 1 linen change, no washing machine NO HAIR DRYER!, sea full of rubbish, filled 2 bags daily of rubbish YUK!.

Room Tip: Good room not at the front as the sea breeze strong, nice on 3rd floor, nice, quiet resort, ate off...
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 August 2015

Excellent location for purpose of my visit. I loved my villa room. When I checked in, I was given a double room instead of twin. This was sorted out quickly and efficiently. Staff were incredibly attentive and very helpful.
My only criticism was the running water in the bathroom - very salty and the shower was very old, however it was all kept very clean.

Room Tip: Villa rooms are worth paying the extra for. They are quieter, more private & spacious.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Soaps007
Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

I am writing this at 1.02 am .
We arrived at 9,check in was no problem.saw the room my heart skipped a bit,we went out and came back about 12,
Took shower the water and the drainage doesn't work well.
Flipping the bed cover found out a lot of dirts on the bed sheet. We pity the guy who is supposed to be the night manager but he is not, because we complain to him and he is changing the sheet and he put the clean sheet on the floor. Some sort of housekeeping!

The room is never being maintained properly
Checking out? For sure!
Pay? No way!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kunyit_Asam
Reviewed 25 July 2015

The nicest thing for me was the lovely garden setting, and lovely old style villas. It was absolutely fine for a quiet place to be. The pool was ok, we only stayed a couple of nights en route to another island. The rooms were nice enough. Staff were very nice, they stored my bag for me for 2 weeks which was great. One of their drivers picked the bag up before coming to pick us up from our return flight and took us to our next hotel.

Room Tip: All the rooms were nice
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pippa953
Reviewed 7 July 2015

Our original room was in earshot of the traffic unfortunately but we asked to move and they accommodated us immediately, both rooms were spacious and included lovely touches (room 1 and outdoor shower, room 2 a massive bathroom with an equally massive bath)
We were the only one's by the pool for the first 3 days, hotel/beach and pool all extremely tidy, staff were really friendly.
Only 2 downsides for me were the parasailing team were noisy when they had customers (landed on the beach in front of the hotel) and unfortunately the hotel didn't have any leaflets on information on what tourists could do in the area (but you could walk less that 100m and find a stall with information you wanted.
I'd go back in a heartbeat and I would stay here again!!

Room Tip: Spacious and clean....what else do you need from a room?!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple