4,169 results
All reviews all inclusive package jukung grill rama stage guest manager paradise wing panorama bar sea walker water sports nusa dua games room kids club indian restaurant ocean view mini bar banana boat speed boat family holiday
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We had the most amazing stay while at the grand mirage, our room was beautiful the beds where very comfortable. I would advise getting the all inclusive package we are and drank like queens you literally don't need to spend a cent more.
I have to say the staff where one of my favourite things about the resort hard working, always with a smile, attentive and friendly. We where lucky enough to meet a beautiful lady called Yunic who worked at the resort she was beautiful,friendly and remembered my daughters name from the first day they really hit it off. We where so happy with her service she really made our stay happier.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lakshman P, General Manager at Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear Msleyla,

Thank you for reviewing our resort at Trip Advisor. I am more than glad to hear that you loved your holiday with us.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. We are honored to have the chance to be at your service. I hope to see you again in your next holiday.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 31 May 2018

I stayed in the Grand Mirage Resorts with my wife for 2 nights, and was quite impressed with the Resort ambiance and facilities. Nice location, beautiful view of the sea, especially from Ocean view rooms.

High standards when it comes to cleanliness, etc. Only problem I faced was, the Ac went was leaking in my room, and they could not fix it well till the time I left. And every time you switch on the TV in your room, only audio but no video could be seen. The hotel staff mentioned that, this could be due to moisture from the AC (quite strange, never heard before!!), and then they sent some one to blow the TV with Hair dryer (very funny!!!!!).........otherwise......all went well and we had a great stay in Bali!!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear SSalian1975,

I am more than happy to learn that your stay has exceeded the expectations. I do appreciate your feedback in the leading travel website, Trip Advisor. I will be more than happy to welcome you again!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 May 2018

We checked into the Grand Mirage Hotel early May 2018. We were requested to pay a holding deposit to which we agreed as is standard in all hotels. All hotels always take a outstanding authorization amount on your credit card, but doesnt come off of your account. The Hotel reception staff, took the fund actually off of my account!! TWICE! I have emailed the reception, management as well as GM over 20 various emails requestinf them to refund me my money. 3 weeks later still no refund and they tell me they have done all they can to asisst me in reversing the transaction. This hotel has STOLEN money from me and thus far refuses to pay it back to me, being over 3 weeks later.

Through our entire trip through Bali, Lombok, Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan, Gaili Trawagan and all of the hotels we used which were between 4-5 star, this hotel was by FAR the worst we had. Our money would have definitely been spent better elsewhere. Every other hotel released our holding deposit the next day after leaving the hotel ensuring we had funds for the rest of our trip.

Grand Mirage hasnt refunded me yet even 2 weeks after returning home which caused me to have less funds available for my vacation which caused a massive inconvenience to myself and my family. Especially since it was debited TWICE off of my account.

The service is absolutely PATHETIC.
Even the responses on Tripadvisor from the GM, Lakshman Perera is all Generic with the EXACT same response to everyones emails as you will notice.

The hotel is really substandard. Its clean, but old in features. The food is not bad at breakfast but very expensive at dinner time. The "Special" dinners on the beach etc. are EXTREMELY pricey for what you get. And the hotel is VERY noisy. We had to call the Reception desk at 3AM on the morning TWICE because 1 evening our neighbour had a domestic issue with his wife and seemed he was going to kill her the way he was screaming. The next night another neighbour 2:30AM in the morning decided to sit on their patio next to ours and have a loud conversation while we were trying to sleep. Completely inconsiderate. The Hotel is DEFINATELY not 5 star.

Do NOT give the reception desk your credit card. They directly charge your account and withhold returning your funds to you. This is THEFT!!

I WILL NEVER STEP MY FOOT BACK INTO THIS HOTEL EVER AGAIN.

Mr Lakshman Perera... IF you decide to respond to this review, please DO NOT GIVE ME YOUR GENERIC RESPONSE AS YOU DO WITH ALL OTHER REVIEWS.

Also, i want my money back! Please refund me my money into my account immediately. I think this is just fair.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Lakshman P, General Manager at Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Mr. DCalligeros,

I have just returned to work and please see below points:
1) It is standard practice that a deposit is taken in credit or debit card when checking into the hotel in case of damages or expenses, thus we did the same to you.
2) Our bank has confirmed two reversal fund of blocked amount in your card on May 17th and our Accounting Department has responded to you many times on this, they also have sent you the copy of the reversal notices.
3) Please contact your local bank in South Africa to confirm the money has been refunded within 14 days which is normally the case.
We have many thousands of guests from South Africa who have stayed with us and they have used the same practice or payment but we never had any problem in the last few years.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

It was our first time in Bali and the hotel and its staff surely made it memorable. Marvelous view and rooms were comfortable. Cleanliness was at par and food(Indian) was also good. I am surely recommending this place to my friends.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Viralbhatt,

I am pleased that you had a great family stay with us. Thank you for your taking time to review our resort on Trip Advisor. I do appreciate your choice to stay with us.

I look forward to welcoming you again!

Best regards,

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Not worth the money we paid. Started in Family section where work was happening at 8:30AM one morning. Another morning we had room cleaning knock on our door at 9:00AM. Does not allow for any sort of sleep in at all. Hotel constantly ran out of bath towels so we had to call at night to get some in order to have a shower before going out. Mattress uncomfortable left me with aching back every morning.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank donnd212018

Dear Donnd212018,

I am sorry to learn that your stay with us was imperfect.
Thank you for your constructive feedback. I have noted your points carefully about the towel and staff.

Once again, sorry for the inconveniences that you have experienced. I hope the issues will not deter you to visit Grand Mirage again.

Best regards,