“Poor customer service and a most uncaring management team”
Review of Rouge Sports Bar

Rouge Sports Bar
Ranked #6 of 10 Restaurants in Buccoo
Price range: US$6 - US$45
Reviewed 19 May 2017

A group of us went for a friday night lime. The area was dark and you have to walk down some steps. At the bottom of the last step there is a drain ... yep .. the step down is into a drain. I mean who is the fool that designed that place. My wife unfortunately stepped down into this drain and twisted her ankle. The place was darkish so its difficult to see this drain. A couple of the senior staff stood there and saw what happened and watched on while the rest of us toted my wife, moaning in pain, back up the steps and into the car. They did nothing, said nothing, and simply watched on like morons. Anyway all is well now but that is the worse case of uncaring restaurant staff I have seen. No 'sorry',no 'can I get you some ice for your foot', '..oh we have to get that fixed'. Nothing.

We subsequently visited, the environment is nice, food average, portions small, and prices way to high for a sports bar.

2  Thank cjohnatty

Reviewed 23 April 2017

average service despite busy Friday night
small servings in meals
limited beverage choices
no dessert options at all

1  Thank cleopartha