All reviewsbreakfast and lunchoutdoor showerour honeymoonplunge poolfishevery mealmain buildingwarm seasun loungerscatch of the dayrelaxing holidaytotal relaxationrum punchfood and winethe cottageswahoofour poster bed
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Last August my husband and I stayed at Keyonna beach resort. If you are looking for a small, romantic resort with a beautiful beach, good food, great service then this place is perfect for it. The cottages are within feet of the sand and have a cool outdoor shower. The staff was anazingly friendly and put a smile on our faces everyday treating us more like friends or family instead of just paying customers. Two in particular Sandy our waitress and Akeem who delivered drinks to you on the beach.(I can’t forget to mention how relaxing it was to have a beach bed!) But these two employees are just another reason we are planning a trip back to keyonna. So kind, friendly yet so professional. Go to keyonna and you will be glad you did.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank joannpich
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We arrived in Antigua our 10th visit but first time to Keyonna Beach. This place provided everything it promises and what you see on website is exactly what you get. Staff are fantastic Askari bringing champagne to our day bed when he heard it was my birthday. A small problem with our room and we were moved the next day with no fuss.
Food was good and position on the beach was amazing.
Shabby chic and all the rustic charm you want.
The highlight was seeing the Leatherback turtles hatching on the beach more or less where we were sunbathing.
We loved our holiday and made turning 60 bearable!!!
Thank you to everyone at Keyonna Beach.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tigua
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

This is our first time in Antigua and it is my favorite Island in West Indies! Turner’s beach is gorgeous! The waves were calm, the sand was pretty! My boyfriend got Rm 40 which had a private cabana and plunge pool! Our room was the first one next to the dining area, so if you are staying longer, you might want to pick a room further from the dining area. We only stayed here for 2 nights before going to trying Sandals and Cocobay. We love this resort because it was very intimate! We rarely saw other people on the beach. It was like having our own private beach!
Food: I am a foodie so my expectations are pretty high. Their food is just ok. I LOVED their dessert with the pudding! It was different and delicious! A shoutout to Clint and Eminro(dont remember the spelling), they made us feel special! A few rare staff seem like they didnt want to be there. The dining room was extremely hot especially in the evenings when the dining area was restricted to the inner part. They didnt have enough fans to circulate the area. Aside from that, we had an amazing time!! Thank you Keyonna!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank wendypianostudio
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

This place is a little piece of heaven. Simple decor but goes a long way. Spacious room, delicious food, gorgeous location and some peace and quite. Service wise, the island doesn’t give the friendly happy vibe that Jamaica provides. If you know what I mean. But Clint, Sabrina and Acare was wonderful! Me and my mom loved the outdoor showers, what a refreshing idea. Wonderful place to stay with your loved ones.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Jade L
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

I feel terrible that I haven't reviewed this amazing place sooner. My husband and I were there for 8 nights at the beginning of may 2018. I'd love to mention all of the amazing staff that spoiled us and took care of us, but there are too many to name. From the front desk to housekeeping to the waitstaff...they all went above and beyond.
When you arrive you're greeted with a rum punch, and it just gets better from there. The food is chef prepared for every meal, and paired with different wines at dinner (and your wine glass never gets empty). 3 evenings a week there was live music after dinner which we really enjoyed. We're pretty laid back people. We don't do a lot of excursions so this was the perfect place for us. There were a few excursions to book but not enough to fill every day during the week. So if you're like us and love to lounge on the beach, looking out over crystal clear blue water with a cocktail in hand, you will love it here. We stayed in a beach cottage, and it's definitely worth the extra money. (We stayed in #46 and will request that one the next time we go back). The beach is public but we mostly saw only the other guests. We put our beach chairs in the tide every day and it felt like we were on our own private island. At 1045 beach service starts. We were given a cell phone to call in our drink orders but never had to use it. Acare and Jameel always showed up at 1045 with a gin and tonic for my husband and wine spritzer for me, and kept them coming all day. The resort only allows 30 couples at a time, so if you want to socialize you can, but you can also keep it private if you prefer. I could go on and on...this really has been our favorite vacation so far! I was sad to say good bye but I know we'll go back very soon!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple