“All Good, Every Time”
Review of The Quirky Bird

The Quirky Bird
Ranked #4 of 10 Restaurants in Moira
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I feel most at home with minimal interior design so it was uncharacteristic of me to visit the Quirky Bird. But the food is great - meals and bunnage, coffee as well. And on the many times I've now been the service has always been with a smile and a bit of chat. Thanks. (Start with the fish pie!)

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We called in briefly for coffee and cake. It was close to 4pm - and they said they were closing soon. The service and food was good. Since it was Saturday afternoon I didn't expect the offerings to be a lot- but they did and it was nice. The cafe was busy.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Spent a very pleasant lunchtime here with my Mum, Sister and daughter.
Staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
We all had various items from the lunch menu and thoroughly enjoyed our choices. The huge pot of tea for three was lovely. It’s not often that I have a second cup of tea.
The tea room is very small but nicely furnished. I was glad we arrived just before 12 as a short time later the place became very busy.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

we came here for breakfast. it was very busy but the service was great and the food came quickly! very I pressed

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Had a lovely breakfast here yesterday morning. The lady that served me was ever so pleasant and had time to have a few words and welcomed me. After ordering a mini breakfast which was delicious I made my mind up I would definitely be back and would certainly syndicate to others how nice a place the quirky bird is. As it was to early in the morning to take in the delicious sweet delights it will be a good excuse to have to go back. Many thanks ladies will see you again

Date of visit: June 2018