See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 September 2016

I stayed here in 2015 whilst in Ireland for the Ulster GP. It was such a great place I booked for this year. Nothing had changed and I didn't expect it to. Great rooms, great food and spotlessly clean. Nothing was too much trouble for the Landlady, Edith.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

I have stayed here twice. Edith is a fantastic host giving a warm welcome and providing comfortable and homely setting. Exceptional value, full breakfast range available and comfortable and clean rooms. Set at the edge of the town opposite the park, with access to the bars and restaurants locally.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 December 2015

We asked our GPS to suggest places to stay after leaving Dungannon and it suggested Glebe House in Moira. It knew what it was talking about - a large comfortable family room with clean and spacious ensuite. Free WiFi, ample off-street parking. A lovely airy dining nook where we had a hearty breakfast served by Eva, our friendly host. Within walking distance of the lovely little town of Moira. Cannot praise Glebe House or Eva enough.

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2015

I was in Northern Ireland to watch the Ulster GP and chose to stay at Glebe House based on reviews on Trip Advisor. The first thing I noticed was how clean the place is. in fact it's spotless, the en suite was the cleanest I have seen in a hotel or B&B and I have stayed in a lot of them. The owner Edith, could not have been more friendly or more helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was excellent, everything was freshly cooked and delicious, nothing pre cooked here and tasting like greasy plastic. If I am in the area again, this will be the first place I will try to book.

Room Tip: They are all good
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2014

We arrived at The Glebe House and were warmly welcomed by Edith. The B and B was incredibly clean and comfortable. The rooms (we had 2 of them as we were a group of 4) were large, very comfortable, quiet and nicely appointed. Anything we needed (such as newspaper to stuff into our very soggy shoes from the cycling in the heavy rain!), Edith provided for us. We had 4 bicycles for which she arranged secure and dry storage. The breakfast was delicious and fresh and included some of the best coffee we had in our 3 weeks in Northern Ireland. We would definitely recommend this B and B and would return to it if the opportunity arises.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family