“A warm welcome awaits.”
Review of Glebe House

Glebe House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Moira
Glebe House
Ranked #3 of 3 Moira B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Edith made us very welcome.Our rooms were clean and comfortable with tea/coffee making facilities.Breakfast was a full range of continental style and a full cooked breakfast.Free wi fi and good parking available.Moira is a lovely little town with a park,shops,cafe's and restaurants.
We really enjoyed our stay and would stay there again if we are in the area.

Room Tip: This is a 7 roomed bed and breakfast establishment.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 September 2016

I stayed here in 2015 whilst in Ireland for the Ulster GP. It was such a great place I booked for this year. Nothing had changed and I didn't expect it to. Great rooms, great food and spotlessly clean. Nothing was too much trouble for the Landlady, Edith.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

I have stayed here twice. Edith is a fantastic host giving a warm welcome and providing comfortable and homely setting. Exceptional value, full breakfast range available and comfortable and clean rooms. Set at the edge of the town opposite the park, with access to the bars and restaurants locally.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 December 2015

We asked our GPS to suggest places to stay after leaving Dungannon and it suggested Glebe House in Moira. It knew what it was talking about - a large comfortable family room with clean and spacious ensuite. Free WiFi, ample off-street parking. A lovely airy dining nook where we had a hearty breakfast served by Eva, our friendly host. Within walking distance of the lovely little town of Moira. Cannot praise Glebe House or Eva enough.

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2015

I was in Northern Ireland to watch the Ulster GP and chose to stay at Glebe House based on reviews on Trip Advisor. The first thing I noticed was how clean the place is. in fact it's spotless, the en suite was the cleanest I have seen in a hotel or B&B and I have stayed in a lot of them. The owner Edith, could not have been more friendly or more helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was excellent, everything was freshly cooked and delicious, nothing pre cooked here and tasting like greasy plastic. If I am in the area again, this will be the first place I will try to book.

Room Tip: They are all good
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo

Been to Glebe House? Share your experiences!