See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 August 2015

I was in Northern Ireland to watch the Ulster GP and chose to stay at Glebe House based on reviews on Trip Advisor. The first thing I noticed was how clean the place is. in fact it's spotless, the en suite was the cleanest I have seen in a hotel or B&B and I have stayed in a lot of them. The owner Edith, could not have been more friendly or more helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was excellent, everything was freshly cooked and delicious, nothing pre cooked here and tasting like greasy plastic. If I am in the area again, this will be the first place I will try to book.

Room Tip: They are all good
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2014

We arrived at The Glebe House and were warmly welcomed by Edith. The B and B was incredibly clean and comfortable. The rooms (we had 2 of them as we were a group of 4) were large, very comfortable, quiet and nicely appointed. Anything we needed (such as newspaper to stuff into our very soggy shoes from the cycling in the heavy rain!), Edith provided for us. We had 4 bicycles for which she arranged secure and dry storage. The breakfast was delicious and fresh and included some of the best coffee we had in our 3 weeks in Northern Ireland. We would definitely recommend this B and B and would return to it if the opportunity arises.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Friendly, hospitable, spotlessly clean, great breakfast, modern decor. Couldn't ask for more. Highly recommended.

The house is on a noisy road, which might put some people off, but was fine for me. This was more than outweighed by all the good points.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank HelenCardill
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Great location with spacious clean well equipped rooms and a fantastic breakfast. Have stayed many times before and Mrs Chapman has made us very welcome. Thoroughly recommended and I will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Great accommodation.....best in Northern Ireland and superb value. Always clean and welcoming with a great location for Moira and surrounding area. Breakfasts are first class Recommended...you wont be disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business