Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$121
Hotels.comUS$121
Expedia.comUS$121
eDreamsUS$121
Orbitz.comUS$121
HurbUS$126
All reviews no elevator food was amazing great hotel stay there again cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2020

Stayed here on Sat 7th of March and I must say from the food to the bar staff and even the security nothing was to much we had a great night of food and music and the bar manager Georgia was one of the most pleasant people iv ever met we will be back again #5stars

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 4 March 2020

My husband booked us in for the valentines deal. What can I say food was fantastic, room clean & comfortable. The staff were attentive & friendly. Had such a great nights crack in the bar with other patrons. Couldn’t recommend this place enough for a great romantic night away.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 4 March 2020

I stayed here last week with my son as we where up to visit family as they had recommended and we had a great time and food was amazing, staff were so friendly and breakfast was top class.. beds were so comfortable and hotel was top class, will do recommend to friends and family and I will definitely be back soon...

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2020

Stayed here last month with my husband and two kids. I couldn't recommend it eoungh, from brilliant staff to wonderful food, rooms were lovely! Play area out the back for the kids made everything much better. Such a family friendly environment, we will be back soon!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for one night recently as a last minute break away. Its a great location for sightseeing. We travelled up through Buncrana and on to Malin Head. What a stunning part of the world. Check in at he hotel was quick and efficient. Staff were friendly and courteous. The room was fine, what we expected for the cost. Bar food was good and our waitress was very attentive. Breakfast was ok. I ordered poached eggs and they were very well done. I prefer them soft. While we enjoyed our stay, I was glad it was only one night as I found the matress tired and springy every time we moved. Overall the hotel was clean, the decor was relatively modern and it was value for money.

Date of stay: August 2019