“Probably the most beautiful experience ever!”
from U$ 230,00 per person/day
Enjoy this paradise with us Enjoy this paradise with us
Check Availability
Sailboat from U$ 150,00 per person day
Food onboard
Enjoy snorkeling in the beautiful corals
Enjoy snorkeling in the beautiful corals
Enjoy snorkeling in the mariner life
Enjoy snorkeling in the mariner life, with stingrays
Enjoy culture Guna Yala.
Enjoy culture Guna Yala.
Lagoon 42fts - cooking, New Catamaran 2019
Lagoon 42fts - living New Catamaran 2019
Lagoon 42fts - bathroom New Catamaran 2019
Lagoon 42fts - bathroom New Catamaran 2019
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 23 reviews

Reviews from our community

PaNaCa123
“Probably the most beautiful experience ever!”
Reviewed 13 February 2020 for a stay in January 2020

We definitely recommend everyone a trip to the Guna Yala islands. It's just paradise. Never saw any islands that compared! Staying on a Catamaran with Exequiel and Stella was awesome! They really made us enjoy every second of our trip! There was plenty of yummy food. Mostly fresh catches from the reefs surrounded by creative inventions from Stella. Our daughter who is usually quite picky loved it too. :) Exequiel always knew what he was doing and took us safely to the most beautiful islands of the area. When we wanted to visit an island he always made it possible. Always providing us with a cooler with cold beers, fruits and whine at the beach. Snorkeling gear was always available, so we could see the whole beauty of the reefs too. There is so much wildlife to see there. Amazing! They also introduced us to local Guna's which was really nice. I could go on for hours pointing out all the good experiences we had. I guess it's best you go and see for yourself. For us the decision is made: we will be back soon! And definitely again with Exequiel, Stelly, Elaine and Peter - keep up the good vibe! :)

Date of stay: January 2020
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
withoutmi...
California
“One of my favorite trips so far”
Reviewed 5 February 2020 for a stay in December 2019
person found this review helpful

I had a wonderful experience with SailboatTrips. I sent an inquiry from the website and from there was contacted by email and WhatsApp by Camila. We discussed the different options (shared or private boat) and prices for each. She sent me pictures, info, and pricing for boats that were available for my dates.

I chose captain Arnaud’s boat for 2 nights and I thoroughly enjoyed my time in San Blas. The food, conversation, relaxing on the boat and beaches was wonderful. Arnaud was a great host. He always made I sure I had enough to eat, drink, and that I was comfortable and having a good time. He made me feel so welcome on his boat that I didn’t want to leave! I would definitely love to go back!

Date of stay: December 2019
Dianna C
Calgary, Canada
“San Blas truly Paradise!”
Reviewed 11 January 2020 for a stay in December 2019
person found this review helpful

We had an amazing time in paradise and our hosts Alexia and crew were very attentive, informative and fun! Great food and they were amazing hosts. Sailing through these unspoiled islands, white sandy beaches and having the opportunity to meet the locals living there we were truly blessed and thank you for sharing your piece of paradise. Will definitely be back and next time for longer. Love San Blas Islands and truly was paradise!

Dianna and Dave

Date of stay: December 2019
littlemac...
Hoboken, New Jersey
“Bay Dreamer is the best ”
Reviewed 24 December 2019 for a stay in November 2019

We had the best 2.5 days on BayDreamer. Leaving the boat, Anna and Daniel and Simon and the kids felt like friends. They catered to our desires, made us amazing food and showed us the experience of San Blas. We can’t stop remembering the highlights snd would recommend this very special trip. We feel grateful to have been able to experience this nature through their eyes.

Date of stay: November 2019
mariodbve...
Verona, Italy
“Top boat and skipper in Paradise!”
Reviewed 25 August 2019 for a stay in August 2019

I've booked 5 days in San Blas (Panama) through Sail Boat Trips: they have been extremeli fast and efficinet giving me all needed info. We choose the Catamaran Bay Dreamer 2.0, a 45 feet fully equipped boat with anything You could veer desire in a boat (including fresh water producer, air co, SUP, etc. etc).
Daniel and Anna are the hosts and skippers and they are super friendly, very experienced and are doing their best to make our cruiseing unfogettable (and they really got it!). Fresh food every day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with fresh bread, pancakes, fruit, BBQ lobsters, crabs and fish!
They have 2 kids: super nice and lively and they plaued a lot with our 3 yo daugher.
Fully recommended!!!!!!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
28 Aug 2019
Hi Mario, I'm extremely happy to hear from you that everything was wonderful.

That's what we work for, always looking for the best boats and the best hosts.

Your comment fills our hearts with joy.

See you on your next trip.

SailboatTrips Team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.