Best Western Hotel L'Oree(Saulx-les-Chartreux)
US$152
  • Pool
US$43
US$34
hotelF1
Tulip Inn Massy Palaiseau Residence(Palaiseau)(Great Value!)
US$97
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$116
US$109
  • Pool
US$41
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

US$67
US$65
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$52
US$48
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 May 2016

Was booked into this hotel by my employer on a one night stopover, the title pretty much sums it up.

The outside does look quite tired and the reception does nothing to change that impression however my room (147) was really very nice, it had clearly been renovated recently, the existence of an extractor fan hole with no extractor fan confirmed that and it was utterly superb, great shower, comfortable bed, useful sofa and a giant bloody whopping 50 inch tv! 'Woopee' I thought as a single traveller with nowhere to go that night, but alas there were NO English channels not even BBC news, this was the first time I've experienced this (perhaps I a spoilt) but nonetheless pretty annoying. The Wi-fi however was excellent and quick and each room it seemed had a balcony or terrace, perfect for a smoker. Again perhaps I've been spoilt but the lack of room service really pushed this from a good hotel to average, that was really annoying, a decent vending machine though...

So yes, all in all, its fine, i'd stay there again for only a night, any more than that and it would become tiresome I reckon. Staff seemed nice and obtained an ironing board and change for the aforementioned vending machine with a smile.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

I think that Relais des Chartreux had its heyday in the eighties and hasn't moved since then. The rooms are basic but comfortable and clean, the restaurant is huge but the menu is VERY traditional and frankly, boring. Overall the hotel is OK and is certainly better than some other options nearby.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2013

This is an older hotel which outwardly looks dated, however I was pleasantly surprised by the good standard of renovated room I was given, the shower and bathroom was particularly well done, the bedroom (huge comfy bed) was somewhat austere but clean, and not particularly stylish.
For a stopover (business trip) it was fine.
Breakfast was basic continental, not very good.
I didnt use any of what appeared to be extensive sports facilities.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2013

eccentric hotel I've ever had the pleasure of staying at.
The staff are very pleasant and helpful, apart from one, the rooms are perfectly ok except when the heating breaks (they did eventually find me another room at 1/2 past midnight).
From the zebra stripe chairs in the bar to the motor racing picture in the restaurant it is a strange mix of all kinds of stuff that doesn't match and has no theme.
It has a certain gallic charm though which has led me back on several occasions.
You kind of have to go to know what I mean.
The used to have an upside down christmas tree as well, don't know if this past Christmas was the same.
Sums the place up really.
I'll be back though.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank GuernseyRanger
Reviewed 3 October 2012

Returning to USA from super holiday in Carcasonne and Dordogne we needed to have a stopover for one night. Failed to book early and was left with little choice. Did not review this hotel before staying and am glad I didn't. I found the staff pleasant and engaging and went out of their way to help. The price weas very competitive at 100 Euros midweek with no notice and for one night only. Before the critics complain you need to compare oranges with oranges.The room was a little dated but clean comfortable and furnished to a reasonable standard. I suppose the people that have no complaints rarely review but I have given this hotel 4 genuine stars based upon my experience. The Gymnasium was superbly equipped and the food was cooked to a good standard. Overall as a stopover I would highly recommend this hotel. It is only 20 minutes from Orly International airport. I have stayed in hotels far worse and found it incredible that guests could describe their stay as terrible. As one approaches Orly one is spending at least twice as much as this hotel.

Room Tip: Photos on web site gives a clear indication of the quality.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family