My birthday falls on St Valentine's Day so we have often found that the price in Hotels on that date seem to rise considerably. No so with Castle Dargan. We arrived on Monday 13th and were warmly greeted at reception. We were then allocated the Maud Gonne Suite We had our own sitting room, large bedroom and also large bathroom. Cosy and warm.
We had decided to eat in the Restaurant and were not disappointed. The food was excellent and well presented. We really enjoyed our brief stay and hope that we will make another visit there soon. The staff made us feel at home with their warm welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle Dargan Hotel offers unsurpassed accommodation facilities ranging from stunning en-suite guest rooms and Wall Garden Suites to the magnificent Castle Dargan House Premier Suites all of which present an old world charm with modern day comforts. Our signature beds; The Vogue & Elegance mattresses with feather down duvets & pillows are featured in every bedroom, ensuring a peaceful night's slumber. We also include: direct-dial phones, complementary broadband access, digital TV, tea/coffee making facilities, smoking & non smoking wings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Castle Dargan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Dargan Golf Hotel And Wellness Centre
- Castle Dargan Hotel Wellness Centre
- Castle Dargan Ballygawley