See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 March 2017

lovely accommodation lovely people and the breakfast was never ending, would definitely go back. room perfect and clean and tidy with fresh towels. only a short cab ride from the city of Dublin and not too expensive either.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2016

Long weekend in Dublin, we stayed at this B&B and I must say that it was an excellent choice. 5 min walk to the DART station, 5 min walk from a Tesco and also to a local pub which we took advantage a few nights afetr a long day out.
The B&B is excellent, clean, spacious. Maureen treated us beautifully with lovely irish breakfast for me and continental for my friends....they don't know what they missed.
If in Dublin I will no doubt be back. Maureen and Eddie, take care and thank you again.
Sorry it took me so long before geting to write this......

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank nick c
Reviewed 6 October 2016

My family and I booked the triple room at Four Seasons, in a quiet residential location in Raheny. The room was clean and the beds made everyday and it was pleasant to return back to each evening. Maureen is a lovely host and cooks a wonderful breakfast each morning. Overall I would recommend staying here, it's nice, very comfortable and a convenient location and good value for money.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2016

This is the cleanest accommodation I have ever stayed in. And to think we almost did not stay here because I thought it was too far from the centre of town; but it is a ten minute walk from a DART station so it is faster to get downtown than some other B&Bs that look closer on the map. The breakfast was delicious and the location quiet. Would stay here again - in fact, it spoiled us for the other places we stayed in Ireland - none of which quite measured up!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2016

We ended up here when the hotel we were booked in cancelled our stay at 3pm on the day, but think we won on this score, a much nicer place than we had booked.

We arrived late 8pm and were met by Maureen wiht a pot of tea and a plate of biscuits.

The room was large, and spotless. the bathroom was amazingly clean, the grout in the shower was sparkling! Even electric blanket on the bed!

Excellent wifi, off road parking and lovely quiet area.

We had to leave early the next morning for the ferry, so weren't expecting any breakfast, but Maureen set up the dining room for us so that we could do ourselves a breakfast before we left, which set us up for the day.

Just wish I could say I had found the place myself, as I would recommend it to anyone and everyone!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple