See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 October 2016

My family and I booked the triple room at Four Seasons, in a quiet residential location in Raheny. The room was clean and the beds made everyday and it was pleasant to return back to each evening. Maureen is a lovely host and cooks a wonderful breakfast each morning. Overall I would recommend staying here, it's nice, very comfortable and a convenient location and good value for money.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2016

This is the cleanest accommodation I have ever stayed in. And to think we almost did not stay here because I thought it was too far from the centre of town; but it is a ten minute walk from a DART station so it is faster to get downtown than some other B&Bs that look closer on the map. The breakfast was delicious and the location quiet. Would stay here again - in fact, it spoiled us for the other places we stayed in Ireland - none of which quite measured up!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2016

We ended up here when the hotel we were booked in cancelled our stay at 3pm on the day, but think we won on this score, a much nicer place than we had booked.

We arrived late 8pm and were met by Maureen wiht a pot of tea and a plate of biscuits.

The room was large, and spotless. the bathroom was amazingly clean, the grout in the shower was sparkling! Even electric blanket on the bed!

Excellent wifi, off road parking and lovely quiet area.

We had to leave early the next morning for the ferry, so weren't expecting any breakfast, but Maureen set up the dining room for us so that we could do ourselves a breakfast before we left, which set us up for the day.

Just wish I could say I had found the place myself, as I would recommend it to anyone and everyone!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rsk14
Reviewed 5 April 2016

Typical Irish house granges well furnished with attention to every detail. Easy to get there but be careful that there are two Raheny one even said Lush (30 km from Dublin) and that close to Howth where is located the B&B. Put on the navigator coordinates found on site as well you not go wrong as we did! The most important rules of the B&B: maximum relax, order and cleanliness, so if you mess do not come here or you look for caos. Nearby restaurants, pubs, attractions and tourist attractions. The owner, lady Maureen, will answer all your questions efficiently, solving all your problems and give you best suggestions. Hearty breakfast, genuine typical food with eggs, ham, sausages, mushrooms, yogurt, juice, toasts, marmelade, jams, coffee or tea. It located favorably for each destination in Dublin or in the direction of the coast or to reach airport (only 10 km).

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Giorgio D
Reviewed 25 March 2016

Eddie & Maureen are the perfect hosts of this lovely B+B. The house is spotless throughout. The breakfast was plenty enough to set you up for the day. The location was fine with Kilbarrack DART Station 5 mins around the corner with trains to the City or out to Howth and Malaide. All in all I would not hesitate In recommending The Four Seasons and I will definitely be staying here when next in Dublin.

Marcus & Mandy