1,299 results
All reviews landshark landing land shark jimmy buffet landshark beer lola's restaurant keurig coffee maker huge shower free beer beautiful hotel parking garage corner suite pool bar gulf view rooms are spacious tile floors wrap around balcony loved this hotel
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I attended a Navy Fighter Squadron Reunion at the Margaritaville Beach Hotel, May 16-18, 2017. Everything was fantastic! The staff was warm and welcoming, the service was great, the hotel lobby is beautiful and the bar and café are great. Wonderful view of the beach. A really nice pool adjacent to the hotel looking out over the beach, too. The two events at the Landshark Bar on the beach adjacent to the hotel were really fun!

I'd go back for another reunion or just a beach trip!

Room Tip: Either side of the hotel has great views - either of the Gulf of Mexico and the beach, or of Pensacola Bay
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ohanyo
McKenzie K, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Hi there,

First and foremost it was an honor to have your group stay with us. Thank you all so very much for your service. Secondly, thank your for sharing your feedback with us. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! We hope to see you all again this next year!! (if not sooner)

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We have stayed in many properties that refer to themselves as "resorts", however this is really the very first time we have stayed in a "Resort Hotel" and actually really felt like we were at a resort! And the main reason? The STAFF that works at Margaritaville! The staff was 99% on point. The only reason I do not give it one hundred percent is because there were a couple of employees who had a nonchalant attitude, but the rest of the crew, they were fantastic!!! My husband and I enjoyed everything the hotel had to offer- the rooms, the restaurant, the activities that were planned in the lobby, and the free beer coupons! Also, we can't say enough nice things about the bartenders. We had friends that had gotten sick while there and the bartenders recommended bitters and ginger ale. Guess what? Our friends got better! And I think the bitters were complimentary. How nice is that?! Yes, we will be going back again and again and again!

Room Tip: Oceanview is nice, but if it is windy, choose bay side. Then you can enjoy balcony more
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank pomona b

Hi there,

Thank you for taking time to write this review and share your feedback with us! We're delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. We can't wait to see you guys during your next trip to Pensacola Beach!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Rooms are big and clean and the staff is very helpful. I've been many islands and this beach is as good as any that I have visited. The food is great at the hotel. My wife and I enjoyed eating breakfast every morning while watching the dolphins.

2  Thank rhaen60
McKenzie K, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Hey there!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your feedback with us! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you guys again in the future!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I would have to say Margaritaville Hotel makes you really comfortable to a beachside resort. We were scheduled to stay 8 nights before Memorial Day but only stayed 3 nights because of incoming bad weather. The hotel was very nice and the rooms very clean and comfortable. I kept expecting my feet to get black from the bare floors in the room, but they didn't. I ready about people getting sand on the floors so we made sure to rinse off really well before we got to the room and left our shoes at the front. The staff were very nice, and the food consistently well made. I would say room service was consistently good and very reasonably priced. Might have seemed they were a bit light on staff as you could see the waiters and pool servers running around trying to keep up with orders- all mostly really nice. Only drawback was the maid service- first day, they knocked on our door early- like 9 am asking if we wanted our rooms cleaned. We said no- second day, we went out that morning and when we came back, room hadn't been serviced. On the third day, we got the knock at 9am again- we also said no to room cleaning. I think they know if they come early, we will refuse service. I am glad we ended up only staying three nights cause I don't know how much cleaning we would have gotten in 8 nights- not that we needed it cause we are basically clean, but still, off putting. The weather was extremely windy, but the staff did the best they could. The live music and even the taped music as extremely laid back chill music at a perfect volume- not too loud and not too soft. The food was a bit bland at the restaurants but overall pretty good for a hotel, especially a beach hotel. The other guests were also very laid back and nice. We had a 9 yr old boy who played in the pool, and we were very good about him not splashing too much, but the other guests with no children said it was perfectly OK to splash a bit- very nice. There were a few other guest with kids, but mostly older couples or younger people hanging out by the bar- all nice and friendly. We would have loved to stay later, but the weather was just awful for days- not hotel's fault, and we will definitely be back. I would say for a beach hotel, it was really nice and comfortable, with no weird damp, musty beach smell, and even though most of the staff were very young, all were pretty professional and nice.

1  Thank Judy T
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Sunday brunch was great. We had a bit of a wait but the view was great and they give you free coffee while you wait. I had eggs Benedict which were great. There was a steak special that others said was good. They give a 15% discount for locals.