1. Camped in the B Loop along the river. River was running high and we enjoyed listening to the river.
2. Sites B56 (not much shade) and B58 (more shade) afford the most privacy. Make sure to look at the map/photo before making reservations. B37 has a lot of privacy b/c of vegetation and it is in the middle of the loop. I did not view the other campground loops.
3. Since we camped in an RV, we liked the electric hookup.
4. No showers, but we had one in our RV.
5. Two water spigots and two dump sites at the campground (all in one location).
6. $20 per night was a great price!
7. Bathrooms flush toilets and sinks with cold water only. Typical National Park bathroom.
8. Very quiet after dark.
9. People friendly and pets were kept on leashes.
I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Consists of 228 campsites with restrooms. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Watchman Campground Hotel Zion National Park
- Watchman Campground Zion National Park, Utah