Montecito Sequoia Lodge & Summer Family Camp(Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park)
US$259
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$305/night.

Silver City Mountain Resort(Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park)
US$182
  • Restaurant
Lodgepole Campground(Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park)
  • Restaurant
Grant Grove Cabins(Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park)
Sequoia High Sierra Camp(Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park)
  • Breakfast included
Potwisha Campground(Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park)
Kings Canyon Lodge(Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park)
John Muir Lodge(Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park)
Hotels.com
  • Free Internet
2,589 results
All reviewsparking lotsuperior roomnational parkdining roomsequoia buildingwindow fanseparate buildingspeaks restaurantstewart buildingyour luggagedinner reservationsmain buildingsofa bedgiant forestmake reservationsgift shopbeautiful location
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Beautiful and simplistic natural dining area.
Keep in mind that lunch stops at 3 p.m. and dinner begins at 430 p.m.
Sautéed mushrooms are delicioso.
Hamburgers are dry.
Food is basic. Overpriced. But choices are LIMITED in this area.
I ended up eating a sautéed mushroom burger because the patty was hard and not eatable.
Service: speedy and excellent and courteous.
I will likely package sandwiches from Subway in the future.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
smatl0ck, Exec Admin Assistant at Wuksachi Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Thank you for the review. I apologize for falling short in some areas but grateful that you brought it to our attention. I will share this with the appropriate managers and we will use it for training purposes. I hope that you arrived to your next destination safely.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

This property could be much better with needed improvements.
The staff was not welcoming nor overly helpful.
Seniors need assistance getting luggage to the rooms and this should be an automatic service. The room was clean but had a mouse and a broken bathroom sliding door.
Over priced for the long distance walk to the restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
smatl0ck, Exec Admin Assistant at Wuksachi Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Thank you for the review and I apologize that it seems we fell short in a few areas. I hope that you were able to enjoy the park and then arrived to your next destination safely.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

When I check into a hotel, I expect a clean room. That includes dusting. The ceiling fan over the bed was so dirty, that the dust was hanging off the fan. Ditto for the fan in the bathroom. This type of filth should never occur. The room is very rustic however the air conditioner, phone system and hair dryer in our room didnt work. The bathroom towels on the other hand were very clean- I appreciated that. The next morning when we approached the front desk about our concerns, we were told 'well you were given a bed.' Seriously. The Lodge is located in a beautiful area of the park and is convenient however unless you want an asthmatic sleep, I suggest continue to change rooms until you find a clean one. And be forewarned- parking the far from the hotel and there arent any elevators to the higher hotel floors.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Abby,

I deeply apologize for the experience that you had to suffer through. It is never our intentions for our guests to walk away from here feeling as you do. I will forward this to the GM and the housekeeping manager, manager and inspectors. From this they will tighten up their operations to ensure that this is not the norm. Thank you for the review, as we see every one of them as an opportunity to improve.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Not impressed with our room at all. We paid $254 a night, our room phone was disconnected, water leak in bathroom sink, no air conditioner, or Internet ( their website said limited- we didn't get any service, and house keeping did a poor job. For $254 we were expecting higher quality.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review and I will forward it on. I apologize for your less than satisfactory experience with us; I hope you arrived to your next destination safely and was met with a better experience.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

This lodge is nice, but can use some improvement in its updates and cleanliness. When we went into our suite, the tub would not drain, so we had to call the front dest. They came in a timely manner and repaired it, but it makes one wonder how did they clean the tub, when it would not even drain???? The room is fine, but the air did not work very well. We were in a large room with small living area with a sofa and a small refrigerator. The restaurant at the lodge is the only place to eat, which we enjoyed. The best thing about this place is it location, it is close to all the major attractions in the park.

Room Tip: Request a middle floor room, so do you do not have to carry luggage up or down stairs.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and choosing Sequoia National Park as your destination. We appreciate the 3 stars and hope that you felt safe and comfortable during your stay.