“Very good seafood”

Restaurante Marisqueira Miquipal
Ranked #18 of 68 Restaurants in Parede
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 3 November 2016

I had lunch here for a friends birthday and we shared the seafood platter which was excellent and more enough for two. I was tempted to try some of the other dishes as I had never seen them on the menu before - partridge pie and hare stew - different from the usual choices. The service was attentive and as we ordered the seafood platter the waiter moved us to a larger table so we had more space for all the dishes. The house sparkling wine was the perfect accompaniment.
I will certainly return to try some of the other dishes.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

Every part of the meal was excellent. Was amazed they would not accept a Lloyds Visa Debit Card, or my Spanish Visa Debit Card. Bill was only €96 for 5 and a child.

Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

Not tasty at all, neither the seafood not the meat. Have visited before and had a pleasant experience, not sure what the problem was. Will not be coming back.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Having been twice in the matter of a couple of days, the seafood is fantastic and highly recommended. The seafood platter was extremely good value for money and service was commendable. Also, it was great to taste traditional Portuguese food. The atmosphere was lovely and the experience left me wanting to return.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Great food! Great service!

Friendly and welcoming restaurant. The food is fabulous and very friendly prices.
I am a regular customer and intend to continue to go to this restaurant.

Review collected in partnership with Best Tables