Lowest prices for your stay
US$323
CheapTicketsUS$323
Orbitz.comUS$323
TravelocityUS$323
2,245 results
All reviews attention to detail high quality in addition pineta activities spa suite mountains context world rest
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 May 2021

Very nice place and one of the best hotel. Perfect for kids.
The SPA is very beautiful and clean.
The rooms are clean and confortable.
Breakfast, launch and dinner are super, also for kids.
the staff are very professional and always available
Recommended.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 March 2021

Beyond expectations: quality and courtesy to feel like home.
Attention to detail in every context: spectacular suite for a regenerating rest, spa and sauna master to relax and exceptional food
Located in a deflated but strategic area to do sports but also to visite castles and museums. Among apple orchards and mountains, everyone will find the solution that suits his/her own needs.
The suites are spacious and combine tradition and modernity. Very comfortable mattresses and pillows, perfect room temperature, bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet, large shower, spaciuos terrace and living area with traditional olle stove.
The staff accompanies all activities discreetly and professionally: smiling and efficient waiters, fast and friendly receptionist, bartender ready to meet all the needs and propose new ideas.
The kitchen is the flagship: quality ingredients to create substantial dishes that are good to eat and beautiful to look at. The buffet service, given the covid restrictions, has been promptly replaced by a very fast service that welcomes every need... always with a smile!
The property offers numerous possibilities: spa with swimming pool and outdoor whirlpool, fitness room, children's playroom, etc.
In addition to this, the program is daily full of events, declined according to seasonality: from dawn to midnight, many activities are proposed, suitable for both passionate sportsmen and women looking for peace and tranquility

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank 453taniae
Reviewed 24 June 2020

Pineta is divine! Everyone is very friendly and helpful! Many of the staff speak English which is great for me! The food is incredible! The spa is excellent! The setting is perfect! I cannot wait to return!

Room tip: All the rooms are wonderful!
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 8 October 2019

Very beautiful hotel, all rooms with a view, on a nice location.
Helpful staff and great kitchen.
The group was very pleased with the saunas, swimming pool and the SPA accommodation.
The location is perfect for touring in the valley.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Walter D
Reviewed 24 September 2019

This is a very good hotel but didn’t quite make 5/5 for us.
Their web-site is very good and shows the hotel in its best light. I must admit that we thought it was in more of a countryside setting than turned out and it was a little disappointing to realise that our room (301 – Stella Alpina / Edelweiss suite) didn’t really have much of a view – it mainly looked out to neighbouring houses and the road past the hotel. At best it was a “partial mountain” view. If I had known that I would have booked a different room but you can’t really tell what you will get from the web-site. The room itself was a nice traditional well-appointed and comfortable room.
The staff are all very good – friendly, efficient and many spoke good English. The family also interact with the guests regularly which we liked. There is a varied programme of outdoor and spa activity so guests are also well served in that respect.
The restaurant is also very good as evidenced by many non-residents eating there all through the week. The restaurant was always busy and deserved to be. Again, staff were very friendly and efficient, especially our regular waitress Francesca.
Aside from the lack of a view our main gripe was the “pet-friendliness” of the hotel. We didn’t know this when we booked and I have no issue with pets per se but more with their owners. So, when trying to relax in our room during late afternoon we were regularly disturbed by a small dog yapping and howling in a room down the corridor. It turned out that the owners had gone to the spa and left the dog. I ended up complaining (more than once) at reception to remedy the situation (with varying degrees of success). Pets were also to be seen in the restaurant which didn’t appeal to us at all. My final thought was “a dog has probably slept on my bed” because it seemed that any pet could be accommodated in any room. Don’t get me wrong, I love dogs but if I took one on holiday I would be sure that it didn’t inconvenience anyone else but clearly not everyone thinks the same as me. This one aspect puts us off making a return visit unless the hotel could guarantee accommodating us in a “pet free” zone.

Room tip: Suggest you ask the hotel to ensure you get what you want. Probably contact them rather than just book online
Date of stay: September 2019